Blockchain Developer (C3133) 100%, Singapore, fixed term
100%, Singapore, fixed term
ETH Zurich is one of the world’s leading universities with a strong focus on science and engineering. In 2010 he established the Singapore-ETH Center (SEC) in collaboration with the National Research Foundation (NRF) to conduct interdisciplinary research on pressing issues.
The center currently runs several research programs with the Future Cities Laboratory (FCL) as one of the programs. It is home to a community of more than 100 doctoral, postdoctoral, and faculty researchers working on various topics related to sustainable cities and resilient infrastructure systems. In the course of their work, researchers actively collaborate with universities, research institutes, industry, and government agencies with the aim of offering practical solutions.
The Circular Future Cities (CFC) project aims to develop a systems approach to inform sustainable housing design with circular flows of materials in urban areas. The project will provide integrated frameworks and tools based on advanced digital technology to inform the design and deploy effective circular economy resource solutions. As part of the CFC, we are investigating an innovative use case for blockchain technology to support circularity. In particular, we are interested in the question of how to create digital construction assets and how to protect them.
You must have:
- Relevant degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (for example, BSc, MSc, PhD or equivalent) and a proven track record (minimum 1 year) in software development.
- Knowledge of blockchain technology and smart contracts.
- Ability to systematically review related work and analyze existing solutions for their suitability for our purposes.
- Github experience.
- Good presentation and communication skills (i.e. ability to articulate ideas / thoughts clearly).
- Ability to take responsibility and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English.
Good ones to have include:
- Experience with Web 3.0
- Experience with the Ethereum blockchain
- Experience with programming smart contracts using Solidity
The Singapore-ETH Center provides a multicultural and interdisciplinary environment for researchers working on various topics focused on sustainable and livable cities, resilient urban systems and patient-centered healthcare. The center is home to a community of more than 100 doctoral, postdoctoral, and faculty researchers working on three main programs: Future Cities Laboratory, Future Resilient Systems, and Future Health Technologies. Work, teaching and research at Singapore-ETH Center
Rank Math Seo Pro Weadown, Wordfence Premium Nulled, Yoast Nulled, PHP Script, Fs Poster Plugin Nulled, Astra Pro Nulled,Woodmart Theme Nulled, Wpml Nulled, Avada 7.4 Nulled, Woodmart Theme Nulled, PW WooCommerce Gift Cards Pro Nulled, Elementor Pro Weadown, Newspaper – News & WooCommerce WordPress Theme, Nulledfire, Slider Revolution Nulled, Elementor Pro Weadown, Jnews 8.1.0 Nulled, WeaPlay, Business Consulting Nulled, WP Reset Pro, Newspaper 11.2, Flatsome Nulled, Woocommerce Custom Product Ad, Premium Addons for Elementor, Jannah Nulled, Consulting 6.1.4 Nulled, Plugins, WordPress Theme, Dokan Pro Nulled