Every Sunday, the editors of the magazine invite you to read the main news of the week about video games. Here’s a rundown of what you shouldn’t miss from April 24 to January 05.
Haven’t had a chance to follow the week’s video game news but would like to know what information you shouldn’t miss?
Stop moving, you’ve come to the right place! JVL invites you to find out what news in the world of your favorite consoles and games have had the most success in recent days, here are the main events of the week from 24.04 to 01.05:
- PS Plus: Leaked Games of the Month for May 2022, which FIFA 22 will be part of (Tuesday, April 26)
Dealabs has struck again and released a list of upcoming games “offered” to the PlayStation Plus program for May 2022.
- New PS Plus: catalog revealed? (Thursday, April 28)
With the arrival of the new service, retro titles have already appeared on PSN, as a Reddit user noted.
- Infinity Ward has officially unveiled Modern Warfare 2 with a teaser (Thursday, April 28).
The source of rumors for months, Infinity Ward has finally officially unveiled Modern Warfare 2 with a short teaser.
- Elden Ring: Arenas Secret Finally Revealed (Tuesday, April 26th)
Have you ever noticed the inaccessible arenas in Elden Ring? The player managed to enter and uncover the secret.
- JVL Recruiting Editors (Internships Available) (Wednesday, April 27)
Our editorial staff is currently looking for a rare gem to strengthen their editorial team for news, quizzes and guides. If you are a student, agreed internships are possible!
- PS Plus Games of the Month for May 2022 (Wednesday, April 27th)
Mei at our gates now has more formal knowledge of the games that will be offered by PlayStation Plus.
- PS Plus: Sony will stop players from saving money (Thursday, April 28)
Sony is reportedly laying the groundwork for its upcoming PlayStation Plus and is preventing players from accumulating old PS Plus and PS Now subscriptions until further notice.
- Ubisoft will cut the servers of 90 games, here is the list (Tuesday, 04/26)
Too old, too empty, too unprofitable… Ubisoft is tidying up its catalog and is going to cut the online services of 90 games.
- GT7 Patch 1.13 Adds New Cars and Tracks (Monday 25 April)
Update 1.13 is out today for Gran Turismo 7, bringing with it several new tracks and brand new cars to fill your garage.
- About sixty games may disappear from the new PS Plus (Wednesday, April 27)
The list of PS3 and PS4 games will expire in a few weeks, so they may not make it into the new PS Plus subscription this summer. Sweaty Sonic and Metal Gear fans.
- Our test of the PS5/Xbox Series version of GTA 5: Should we buy it back? (Wednesday, April 27)
Along with ports on newer consoles, we recently discovered GTA 5 coming out on Gen 3, so we wanted to check it out.
- Elden Ring Patch 1.04 Fix Reduces Malenia Difficulty (Wednesday, April 27th)
Action reaction. Players will be happy to hear that Malenia has been nerfed due to a bug that made her too powerful.
- PS Store launches “Games Under €20” operation (Thursday, April 28th).
Within a few days, you can discover hundreds of games for less than 20 euros as there are big promotions going on in the PlayStation Store.
- Overwatch 2: how to get a beta key? (Friday, 29.04)
Blizzard has announced that it will soon be possible to get a beta key for Overwatch 2, but with some conditions.
- Xbox Seeking New Acquisitions (Monday, April 25)
Reading between the lines of a job offer posted by Microsoft this weekend, we find that the Xbox division is still developing its takeover strategy in the video game sector.
Feel free to respond to this weekly top in the comments!