The developers of 2Awesome Studio and the editor CRITICAL REFLEX today announce the release date ofAeon Drive : their supercharged platform action game will be released on September 30, 2021 on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, and Nintendo Switch.
Speed is your most precious ally in this cyberpunk platformer featuring Jackelyne, a desperate space ranger ready to do anything to get home. Armed with her energy sword and her teleportation dagger, she must find all the Drive Cores to repair her ship and save, in the process, the city of Neo Barcelona from imminent disaster.
Players sprint, dash, and manipulate space and time to progress at top speed through neon-lit, scrumptious backdrops.
- Teleport through lasers, pikes and saws over 100 spicy levels
- A unique time warp system avoids the frustration of repetition for an always enjoyable progression
- The pixel art of the game has a clever retro-modern mix that takes off the retina
- The advanced scoring system offers excellent long-term replayability
- Real-Time Difficulty Adjustment: Collect Time Warp devices and use them intelligently.
- Story mode playable alone or up to four local and online co-op
- PvP mode playable for up to four, locally and online
To add a bit of competitiveness, players benefit from the integration of Discord and World Leaderboards to challenge their friends as well as all players around the world. Take advantage of the Streaming mode to assert yourself as the fastest player in all of Neo Barcelona!
The heroine of Aeon Drive is voiced by actress Kira Buckland, famous for her interpretation of 2B in Nier: Automata, Reimi Sugimoto in JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable, Trucy Wright in the Ace Attorney series or even Hiyoko Saionji in the Danganronpa series.