During the keynote on Tuesday, September 15 where we could see the new Apple Watch Series 6, Watch SE and the iPad Air 4, Apple lifted the veil on its package of services called Apple One which will be available this fall. Although the French offer is less extensive than in the United States, we have done our accounts to find out whether or not it will be interesting for owners of iPhone and other Apple products to opt for this. new pack.
How much does Apple One cost?
Apple One is an Apple service pack. There are 2 subscriptions in France and 3 in the United States.
- Subscription Individual costs 14.95 euros / month. It gives access to Apple TV +, Apple Music, Apple Arcade and 50 GB of storage space on iCloud.
- Subscription Family costs 19.95 euros / month. It allows you to share the services with 5 other people. It gives access to Apple TV +, Apple Music, Apple Arcade and 200 GB of storage space on iCloud.
- Subscription Premier, which is only available in the United States, is set at $ 29.95 / month. It gives access to 2 TB on iCloud as well as two additional services that are not (yet) available in France: Apple News + and Apple Fitness +.
How much do the services present in Apple One cost?
Now that you have Apple One’s pricing in mind, let’s take a look at the included services and their prices:
- Apple TV + is Apple’s video streaming service, the monthly subscription is 4.99 euros.
- Apple Music is Apple’s music streaming service. The subscription for a student is 4.99 euros / month. The individual subscription is 9.99 euros / month. The family subscription is at 14.99 euros / month.
- Apple Arcade allows play nearly 100 games for 4.90 euros / month. It is possible for up to 6 family members to benefit from it.
- iCloud allows you to store data online. At Apple, 50 GB costs 0.99 euros / month, 200 GB costs 2.99 euros / month and 2 TB costs 9.90 euros / month.
We take out the calculator
You are alone :
If you take a subscription to Apple TV + (4.99 euros / month), individual Apple Music (9.99 euros / month), Apple Arcade (4.99 euros / month) and 50 GB on iCloud (0 , 99 euros / month), that would amount to paying 20.96 euros / month.
- The Apple One Individual subscription is 14.95 euros / month, you could save 6.01 euros / month. Over one year, this represents savings of 72.12 euros.
You are with your family :
If you take a subscription to Apple TV + (4.99 euros / month), Apple Music family (14.99 euros / month), Apple Arcade (4.99 euros / month) and 200 GB on iCloud (2 , 99 euros / month), that would amount to paying 27.96 euros / month.
- The Apple One Home subscription is 19.95 euros / month, you could save 8.01 euros / month. Over one year, this represents savings of 96.12 euros.
Is Apple One interesting as a result?
If we refer to the prices of Apple One, yes, the service pack offered by Apple is financially interesting. However, we would have liked Apple to be more generous with iCloud, which could have further encouraged users with iPhones with little internal storage space. Athletes will no doubt be more attracted to the Premier offer when it becomes available in France (if that should happen).
Discover Apple One>
Read also :