Cloud Week Paris 2021 is organized by EuroCloud France, in partnership with . It will take place in a 100% digital format, divided into three half-days, with an alternation of round tables, keynotes, interviews and workshops. Registration to participate in the event is free.
What is the program ? Here it is :
Thursday May 18, 2021, 9:30 am to 11:00 am: The cloud for industries and services of the future
The morning of Tuesday, May 18, 2021 will be devoted to cloud computing serving the industries and services of the future.
Will be discussed:
- The presence of artificial intelligence in the data center (session ““IA ready” company: myth or reality?“).
- The place of quantum computing in corporate data centers (session “Quantum computing, the future of the company?“)
- The role of multicloud via the session “What’s new on the multicloud side?“and the keynote”Multicloud governance“.
- New technologies that modify the architecture of data centers and cloud computing instances (sessions “Reinventing the data center“and”Growing AI Chip Market“).
- Cloud computing outside the data center, with sessions “Edge computing, the cloud and local resources“and”Internet of things“.
Note the subsequent presence of a workshop dedicated to multicloud and entitled “Multicloud challenges and opportunities: availability, sovereignty and cost optimization“, chaired by Eric Melki, CEO and founder of Infoclip.
Wednesday, May 19, 2021, 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m .: The cloud in the face of current uncertainty
On Wednesday, May 19, 2021, the theme will be that of “cloud computing technology in the face of current economic and social uncertainty“.
- The first session of the day, “What new post-crisis digital challenges?“will address cost management issues in a context of increasing use of cloud computing by companies.
- There will be a session devoted to the new European regulatory context which questions many players in the ecosystem (session “European regulation of platforms and the cloud: Digital Market Act / Digital Service Act“).
- The session “What European industrial policy for the cloud: GAIA-X“will focus on the deployment and securing of infrastructures in this new context.
- Finally, the issue of cybersecurity will be addressed in the session “Cybersecurity: organizations under threat“.
These sessions will be followed by two workshops, “Cybersecurity and multicloud“, chaired by Eric Melki, CEO and founder of Infoclip, and”Collaborative platforms: what business opportunities for organizations?“, presented by Eric Bounyavath, Commercial Director and Partner at Jamespot.
Thursday, May 20, 2021, 9:30 am to 11:00 am: The cloud for a better world
Thursday, May 20, 2021 will be an opportunity to discuss the fundamental question of the rise of the cloud industry in the context of environmental concerns: “The cloud for a better world“.
- The first session will be devoted to circular economy and life cycle equipment used by cloud computing players.
- There will be a session devoted to the issue of climate neutrality in the cloud, with the participation of a responsible the European Green Digital Coalition.
- The following sessions will focus on cloud computing issues in the territories, with the issues of combating the digital divide (session “Cloud, regional development against the digital divide“), and the implementation of eco-responsible cloud technologies (sessions”Eco-responsible innovation for the cloud in the territories“).
- Finally, two keynotes will address the issues of new standards (session “ISO 2017-20400 responsible purchasing standards“) and the financial dimension of ecodesign (session”Funding of eco-design initiatives“).
To note below the presence of two workshops: “What are the environmental impacts of cloud services? How to measure them and how to reduce them?“, moderated by Caroline Vateau, responsible digital director at APL Datacenter, with testimonials from the ADEO Group and Airbus and”Air-Cooling vs Immersion Cooling: ecological footprint and energy efficiency of two cooling solutions for data centers“, chaired by Frédéric Delpeyroux, CEO of TotaLinuX, with the participation of Itrium and ENS Lyon.
To participate in the event, simply register here: https://event.inwink.com/cloud-week/registration/register.