If you want to connect more than one monitor to your new MacBook Air or MacBook with Apple M1 processor, you might be interested to know that this week Anker released a new 10in1 docking station in the form of the Anker 563. Ability to connect up to three monitors to your Apple M1 MacBook.
Turn on your MacBook Air in less than 2.5 hours with the USBC upstream port, connect to the USBC power port to fully charge your iPhone 13 Pro in just 1.5 hours, and use the USBA 7.5 power port Tue port for charging small devices such as headphones and smart watches.
Connect three monitors to your Apple M1
– When connected to a single monitor: 4K@30Hz via HDMI port 1, 2K@50Hz via HDMI port 2, 2K@60Hz via DisplayPort.
– When connected to two monitors: 4K@30Hz + 2K@50Hz (via both HDMI ports); 4K@30Hz + 2K@60Hz (via 1st HDMI port and – DisplayPort); 2048×1152@60Hz + 2048×1152@60Hz (via 2nd HDMI and DisplayPort.
– When connected to three monitors: 4K@30Hz (HDMI) + 2048×1152@60Hz (HDMI) + 2048×1152@60Hz (DisplayPort).
** Note. 2K monitors that do not support 2048×1152 resolution will usually automatically switch to 1920×1080 resolution.
fast charging hub
– Expand your port: Turn just one of your laptop’s USBC ports into 2 HDMI ports, a DisplayPort, a 100W power delivery port (plugs into the host), a USBC 3.1 Gen 1 port, a USBA 3.1 Gen port 1 port, 2 USBA 2.0 ports, Ethernet port and AUX input/output port.
– Unlock Triple Display: With two HDMI and DisplayPort ports, you can now connect up to 3 monitors to your M1 MacBook and each monitor can display different content to make multitasking easier.
– High Speed Charging: Supports up to 100W of connected laptop charging, enough to quickly charge virtually any laptop with a USBC port, including the latest MacBook models. You can even charge your phone at the same time via the 30W USBC power port.
– File transfer in seconds: Connect to one of the USBC 3.1 Gen 1 or USBA 3.1 Gen 1 ports to transfer files at speeds up to 5Gbps.
– What you get: Anker 563 USBC 10in1 docking station, 180W power adapter, USBC 3.1 Gen 2 cable, welcome guide, worryfree 18month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Filed Under: Apple, Breaking News