It appears that the number of cases has not increased for some time in the Shodjur Appalachian Mountains. After a marked decrease, the daily number of cases is still approaching 30. Today, there is even a slight increase in infections in the region.
In fact, there are 38 new cases reported today, while the average number of new infections this week is 31.
It is also the highest recorded this week in the administrative region.
Another death was also lost today in Shodyer Appalachia, with the death toll dropping from 352 to 353.
Since MRC results are no longer published on weekends in the CISSS de Chaudière-Appalaches, today it is impossible to know the number of cases for the Bose region alone.
In yesterday’s assessment, Beauce-Etchemins had 10 new positive COVID-19 diagnoses.
There were no new cases at Beauceville CHSLD, the only health facility currently monitored by public health in Beauce. The total number of infected in this institution is two. One person died there.
Hospital Saint-Georges has four active hospitalizations due to COVID-19. Two less than the day before. In this hospital, no one is in intensive care due to COVID-19.
Portrait in Quebec
The most recent data on the development of COVID-19 over the past 24 hours in Quebec shows:
- 228 new cases, a total of 371,589 people were infected;
- 357,425 people recovered;
- 4 new deaths – but a total of 11,150 deaths have been announced due to 2 non-COVID-19 deaths, namely:
- 1 death in the last 24 hours,
- 3 people died in the period from May 29 to June 3,
- 283 hospitalizations, which is 24 less than the previous day;
- 64 people in intensive care, which is 3 less compared to the previous day;
- 22,961 samples were collected on June 3.
- A total of 94,384 doses were added, that is, 92,993 doses administered in the last 24 hours and 1391 administered prior to June 4, for a total of 6,001,080 doses administered in Quebec. A total of 10,211 doses have been administered outside Quebec, resulting in 6,011,291 doses received in Quebec.
- A total of 6,518,159 doses received;
- 9,100 doses of Moderna were delivered yesterday, completing the total order expected this week.
COVID-19: 34 new cases in Shodjur Appalachian, including 10 in Bos Echemen