THIS SUMMARY IS UPDATED SEVERAL TIMES A DAY – PLEASE FOLLOW US – SHARE THE NEWS, NOT THE VIRUS!
According to the latest partial report published on Twitter on Monday, October 11:
Quebec has registered 480 new infections in the last 24 hours.
We deplore 5 new deaths. A total of 11,420 Quebecers have succumbed to the virus since the start of the pandemic.
290 hospitalizations are reported (-6) including 78 people in intensive care (-2)
A total of 21,735 samples were taken in October 9.
5,410 administered doses are added, that is, 1,812 first doses and 3598 second doses.
# COVID19 – As of October 10, here is the situation in Quebec: https://t.co/pwoUoaBgaF pic.twitter.com/pz4gd29k4l
– Santé Québec (@sante_qc) October 11, 2021
– The Order of Nurses of Quebec (OIIQ) announced Monday morning that the licenses of its unvaccinated members would be suspended as of Friday. This is the deadline given by Christian Dubé for the obligation to vaccinate members of the health network. As of this writing, 4,338 nurses are not adequately protected (or received only one dose or no dose). The license suspension will be in effect until the obligation is lifted or until the member proves that they are vaccinated. Christian Dubé said so on Friday, he has no intention of reversing his decision. He had also invited the various professional orders to pressure their members by doing exactly what the OIIQ just did: suspending work permits.
Twitter – Christian Dubé
– The World Health Organization, WHO, recommended on Monday administering a third dose of the COVID-19 vaccine to immunosuppressed people. The recommendation applies to all vaccines authorized by WHO.
– Vaccination against COVID-19 would reduce the risk of hospitalization and death by 90% in patients older than 50 years. This is what a new French study published by Agence France Presse reveals. To arrive at these results, the researchers compared data from 11 million vaccinated people older than 50 years with data from the same number of subjects also 50 years or older, but who were not vaccinated.
– Health workers are not the only ones for whom vaccination will be mandatory on Friday … it is also true for some construction workers. More specifically, the obligation will affect employees who work in places close to health facilities. It is the employers who must ensure that their staff is vaccinated. The measure was adopted on September 24 with the aim of further protecting the health sector.
– The Merck Lab, manufacturer of a pill against COVID-19, has officially requested authorization in the United States. The drug is said to reduce the risk of hospitalization and death in coronavirus patients. If approved, it could be a major player in the battle against the pandemic. AFP says the lab plans to apply for permits around the world in the coming months. On Twitter they wrote: “Today we have taken another step in the battle against COVID-19 by requesting an urgent authorization from the United States to analyze the data of our antiviral treatment. “
Today we took the next step to help fight # COVID19 by applying for Emergency Use Authorization in the US for our investigational antiviral treatment. We look forward to working with the FDA in reviewing our application. pic.twitter.com/qBF8vqW4Vi
– Merck (@Merck) October 11, 2021
– Rapid COVID-19 tests are rarely used in Canada compared to other countries around the world. So far, only a quarter of the 43 million tests sent to the provinces have been used. In Quebec, only 7% of the rapid tests received were used. The reluctance of some provinces to use it is due to the fact that it is less reliable than the PCR test.
TO CONSULT THE SUMMARY OF SUNDAY, OCTOBER 10, FOLLOW THIS LINK
– The federal government intends to certify the province’s vaccine tests to facilitate international travel, reports Radio-Canada. This is the solution proposed by the Minister of Intergovernmental Affairs, Dominic Leblanc, pending the national vaccination certificate. Health Canada will have the power to approve the provinces’ vaccine passports.
– Québec Solidaire asks the government to update the assistance programs for SMEs damaged by the pandemic. Small and medium-sized enterprises were eligible for financing through the Assistance to Companies of the Regions on High Alert program. The show ended on September 30.
“My request is that the epidemiological situation is changing. Help measures must be adapted, not stopped altogether, especially this because restaurants and bars are not working at full capacity. They still have all kinds of measures that cost them money, like the vaccination passport. [par exemple]. »
– Ruba Ghazal, Member of the Parliament of Québec Solidaire
– Nearly 4.9 million people have died from COVID-19 since the start of the pandemic, according to the most recent data from Johns Hopkins University.
WeaPlay, WordPress Theme, Business Consulting Nulled, Avada 7.4 Nulled, Newspaper – News & WooCommerce WordPress Theme, Nulledfire, Elementor Pro Weadown, Astra Pro Nulled, Plugins, Rank Math Seo Pro Weadown, Woodmart Theme Nulled, Elementor Pro Weadown,Woodmart Theme Nulled, Wordfence Premium Nulled, Flatsome Nulled, Yoast Nulled, Woocommerce Custom Product Ad, Jannah Nulled, Dokan Pro Nulled, Fs Poster Plugin Nulled, Jnews 8.1.0 Nulled, PW WooCommerce Gift Cards Pro Nulled, Newspaper 11.2, Premium Addons for Elementor, Slider Revolution Nulled, Wpml Nulled, PHP Script, WP Reset Pro, Consulting 6.1.4 Nulled