VSAs before, two new infections were found in Capitale-Nationale, and three were found on the other side of the river, in Chaudière-Appalaches.
Since Monday, four to six cases have been added daily in these two regions. Small grades that are good after the third wave are generally trying, especially in hospitals.
The pressure in COVID-19 care units has eased, and both Quebec and Lewis now admit only four hospitalized patients. While none of them require intensive care at Capitale-Nationale, three are still in intensive care at Chaudière-Appalaches.
In terms of deaths, the situation in Capitale-Nationale has been stable for several days. Her neighbor had a death in the last hours. Thus, COVID-19 killed 1,115 and 358 people, respectively, in these two regions.
As of Thursday, just over 52,000 people have been infected with the virus in these territories.
More than 116,000 doses of the vaccine have been administered in Quebec since the last assessment. They have brought the number of injections given since the start of the vaccination campaign to nearly 7.7 million, just over six months ago.
Currently, 70.5% of the population in the province is vaccinated with at least one dose.
In Capitale-Nationale alone, more than 700,000 citizens have received the vaccine. There are 400,000 people in Shodyer Appalachian.
- Two new confirmed cases, for a total of 32,749 since the start of the pandemic
- 1,115 (+0) deaths
- 4 (+0) people were hospitalized, none of them in intensive care
- Introduced 704,755 (+12,385) vaccine doses (over 75%)
- Three new confirmed cases, for a total of 19,258 since the start of the pandemic.
- 358 (+1) death
- 4 (+0) people were hospitalized, including three in intensive care
- 400,712 (+4952) doses of vaccine were introduced (+ 70%)
Where to get tested for COVID-19 on Saint Jean Baptiste and Canada Day?