COVID-19. Drummond’s RCM has reported nine new cases of COVID-19, bringing the total to 502 since March 21, when the third wave began.
Here are the main points to remember at Maurice and the Center du Quebec:
- 17 additional cases in Maurice and 25 in the Center du Quebec, for a total of 1,652 cases across the region, still from 21 March.
- 361 (+ 4) active cases.
- The options are:
- confirmed cases: 40 British (stable), 1 Indian (stable) and 1 Nigerian (+1)
- Variant positivity rate over the past seven days: 98.2%
- 17 (+ 2) people were hospitalized, including five (+ 1) in intensive care.
- No more deaths. COVID-19 has claimed eight lives since March 21.
- 1283 (+38) people recovered.
- 250,025 (+ 9,245) doses of the vaccine were administered.
The situation in the premises and residential buildings
Onsite CIUSSS MCQ
- Center for the Protection and Rehabilitation of Young People and Mothers with Adaptation Problems Edgar-Laforest – Drummondville: Two employees (stable) sick.
In private residences of the elderly on the territory of the Drummond MRC:
- René-Leos residences in Drummondville: three employees (stable) and five residents (stable)
The Chênes School Services Center (CSSDC) reports three new cases on its premises:
- At Bruyere – Saint-Charles: two students. This situation does not require the withdrawal of a group of students.
- Jeanne-Mans: student. This situation requires the withdrawal of a group of students.
There are currently 23 active cases in nine institutions.
360 982 (+ 781) confirmed cases
7,795 active cases
342 170 (+ 737) people recovered
11,017 (+ 6) deaths
520 (- 10) people were hospitalized, including 121 (- 5) in intensive care.
4,014,843 (+ 93,650) doses of vaccine administered, i.e. 45% of the population