Monday, October 11, 2021: The occupancy rate for resuscitation beds is declining across the country, including abroad, where this latest epidemic wave has been much stronger. Almost all of the Hexagon is green, with the exception of the PACA region and Corsica, which are expected to turn green soon. Two regions are still fully saturated (Martinique and Guyana).
Graphic 1. Evolution of the occupancy rate of intensive care beds in the French regions during the last weeks. The blue dotted line represents the maximum alert level (set at 30% by the government), the red dotted line represents the health emergency level (set at 60%) and the black dotted line represents the initial capacity in the region (before the pandemic). Click to see larger. Credit: Nicolas Gutierrez C.
Vaccination accelerates in overseas territories
The vaccination campaign is accelerating in the overseas territories, in particular in Mayotte. Almost all metropolitan regions have already vaccinated 70% of their population (except Corsica, which should soon also exceed this threshold). According to Public Health France, a total of 49,260,506 people have already been fully vaccinated (73.5%).
Graphic 2. Covid-19 vaccination rate by region (fully vaccinated), expressed as the percentage of inhabitants of each region who received both doses D ‘one of the vaccines (or the single dose of Johnson & Johnson). Click to see larger. Credit: Nicolas Gutierrez C.
People affected by vaccination are:
– All people over 12 years old.
– Vaccination is recommended for pregnant women from the first trimester of pregnancy.
– Vaccination is not recommended in adolescents who have developed pediatric multisystemic inflammatory syndrome (PIMS) after a Covid-19 infection.
– A booster campaign is launched to stimulate the immune system of the most vulnerable who received the second dose more than 6 months ago (period reduced to 4 weeks for the single dose of Janssen vaccine). The people affected by this recall are:
– EHPAD and USLD residents,
– people aged 65 or over living at home,
– people suffering from comorbidity (s),
– people with serious high-risk pathologies,
– people who have been vaccinated with the Janssen vaccine.
PHP Script, Elementor Pro Weadown, WordPress Theme, Fs Poster Plugin Nulled, Newspaper – News & WooCommerce WordPress Theme, Wordfence Premium Nulled, Dokan Pro Nulled, Plugins, Elementor Pro Weadown, Astra Pro Nulled, Premium Addons for Elementor, Yoast Nulled, Flatsome Nulled, Woocommerce Custom Product Ad, Wpml Nulled,Woodmart Theme Nulled, PW WooCommerce Gift Cards Pro Nulled, Avada 7.4 Nulled, Newspaper 11.2, Jannah Nulled, Jnews 8.1.0 Nulled, WP Reset Pro, Woodmart Theme Nulled, Business Consulting Nulled, Rank Math Seo Pro Weadown, Slider Revolution Nulled, Consulting 6.1.4 Nulled, WeaPlay, Nulledfire