As of Monday, October 25, 2021: the occupancy rate for intensive care beds continues to fall in all regions of France, with the exception of Pays de la Loire, where a recovery appears to have started in early October. However, all regions are still green except PACA, which should reach this level soon. In Guyana and Martinique, initial capacity is still saturated.
Graph 1. Evolution of the occupancy rate of intensive care beds in the French regions during the last weeks. The blue dotted line represents the maximum alert level (set at 30% by the government), the red dotted line represents the health emergency level (set at 60%) and the black dotted line represents the initial capacity in the region (before the pandemic). Click to see larger. Credit: Nicolas Gutierrez C.
Vaccination accelerates in Mayotte
The vaccination campaign is still slowing down for the second dose, except in Mayotte, which is trying to catch up on Reunion. On the other hand, the administration of the third dose started well: Corsica already exceeds 5% of its population having received this booster dose. According to Public Health France, a total of 49,861,576 people have already been fully vaccinated (74.35%) and 2,598,074 have already received a booster dose (3.87%).
Graph 2. Vaccination rate against Covid-19 by region (fully vaccinated), expressed as the percentage of inhabitants of each region that received two doses of one of the vaccines (or the single dose from Johnson & Johnson). Click to see larger. Credit: Nicolas Gutierrez C.
Graphic 3. Covid-19 vaccination rate by region (booster dose), expressed as the percentage of inhabitants of each region who received the third dose of the vaccine. Click to see larger. Credit: Nicolas Gutierrez C.
People affected by vaccination are:
– All people over 12 years old.
– Vaccination is recommended for pregnant women from the first trimester of pregnancy.
– Vaccination is not recommended in adolescents who have developed pediatric multisystemic inflammatory syndrome (PIMS) after a Covid-19 infection.
– A booster campaign is launched to stimulate the immune system of the most vulnerable who received the second dose more than 6 months ago (period reduced to 4 weeks for the single dose of Janssen vaccine). The people affected by this recall are:
– residents of EHPAD, USLD and independent residences,
– people aged 65 or over living at home,
– people suffering from comorbidity (s),
– people with serious high-risk pathologies,
– people who have been vaccinated with the Janssen vaccine,
– severely immunosuppressed people. Note that for this category, the administration of the booster dose can be done in a period of less than 6 months (but at least 3 months), as soon as the medical team considers that it would improve the immune response.
– healthcare professionals;
– all employees in the health and medico-social sectors;
– domestic helpers who work with vulnerable people;
– medical transport professionals, as well as firefighters;
– people from the immunosuppressed environment, only in adults over 18 years of age.
PHP Script, Elementor Pro Weadown, WordPress Theme, Fs Poster Plugin Nulled, Newspaper – News & WooCommerce WordPress Theme, Wordfence Premium Nulled, Dokan Pro Nulled, Plugins, Elementor Pro Weadown, Astra Pro Nulled, Premium Addons for Elementor, Yoast Nulled, Flatsome Nulled, Woocommerce Custom Product Ad, Wpml Nulled,Woodmart Theme Nulled, PW WooCommerce Gift Cards Pro Nulled, Avada 7.4 Nulled, Newspaper 11.2, Jannah Nulled, Jnews 8.1.0 Nulled, WP Reset Pro, Woodmart Theme Nulled, Business Consulting Nulled, Rank Math Seo Pro Weadown, Slider Revolution Nulled, Consulting 6.1.4 Nulled, WeaPlay, Nulledfire