Resolution Games launched its fourth Demeo campaign this week, making it available on VR headsets as the new Curse of the Serpent Lord adventure. Available for both Quest and Rift VR headsets. Curse of the Serpent Lord lets you explore the depths of the Rhonte Desert with your trusted companions.
The latest Demeo Curse of the Serpent Lord campaign includes a number of new editions including Ohana, the Warlock. Ohana is a powerful caster, able to set up magical barriers, create portals to speed up the movement of the squad, and (of course) unleash a flurry of magical projectiles on enemies. And as if that wasn’t enough, she’s accompanied by her astakat, Kana, who can rip through enemies and knock them back.
Features of Demeo Curse of the Serpent Lord:
– NEW – Embark on the desert sands with CURSE OF THE SERPENT LORD, the biggest update for Demeo:
– NEW CLASS: Meet warlock Ohana, who brings a brand new style of magic, portals, and her trusty companion Astakat.
– NEW BOY ABILITIES: Zedokar has been energized with all new electrical powers, making him stronger than ever.
– MUCH MORE: Open potion shops, merchants, earn cards faster, and even fight the Serpent Lord himself! Can you lift the curse on the city
– Demeo offers four complete adventures – and more!
– All VR owners also get a FREE PC version of Demeo via the Oculus app for Windows.
Source: Game Resolution
Headings: Gaming news, Breaking news