The role play Edge of Eternity distributed by Dear Villagers and developed by Midgar Studio is scheduled for June 8 on PC (Steam). The PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series consoles will also host the RPG in the last quarter of 2021.
Offered as Early Access for a while, Edge of Eternity will add approximately 20 hours of gameplay in this final version. It will also be an opportunity to conclude the scenario for good.
“We put our heart and soul into creating Edge of Eternity. It is a story punctuated by epic and existential battles as well as personal, intimate dramas. I can’t wait to present it to the world, ”said Jeremy Zeler, Founder of Midgar Studio.
“Edge of Eternity is the perfect example of what we want to accomplish with Dear Villagers: unearth talented studios and help them bring their ambitious plans to life. What Midgar has accomplished with a small team is frankly incredible: we are very proud to be by their side for this release, ”added Guillaume Jamet, vice president of publishing for Dear Villagers.
- A gripping story full of twists and turns and heartbreaking moments
- A splendid fantasy world to explore
- Epic battles with a unique and strategic turn-based combat system
- Charismatic and unforgettable characters
- A superb soundtrack with the participation of Yasunori Mitsuda (Chrono Trigger, Xenoblade Chronicles)
- A system of crafting advanced
- An adorable but fearless creature to tame