Registration extended until Friday, September 30
CIC, a partner of esports entrepreneurs, is hosting the CIC Esport & Gaming Business Awards for the fifth year in a row. A call for benchmark projects that rewards the most innovative and forward-thinking projects in the sector.
Presentation of the 5th edition
There are two prizes up for grabs this year:
- Revelation Prize (start-up company): 1 year incubation at level 256 worth €12,000, coaching sessions with industry experts, high exposure on JV and MGG websites and social media.
- Future Prize (more mature company): €10,000, coaching sessions with Bertrand Amar, publicity on JV and MGG websites and social media.
Selected participants will be able to present their ideas to the jury, and the winners will receive valuable assistance in moving their project from the virtual economy to the real one.
This year’s panel of judges included Bertrand Amar, Director of Esports at Webedia, Marie-Laure Norindre-Kayane, Professional Video Game Player and Event Organizer, Mathieu Dallon, Founder of Trust Esport, and Bertrand Perrin, Director of Level 256, the first global innovation platform dedicated to eSports.
How to take part?
- Go to cic-esport-business-awards.fr to download the application file.
- Submit the duly completed file to the platform by September 30, 2022.
- Ten project leaders will be selected for a gala presentation before the jury on October 13, 2022.
- Winners will be awarded during an exceptional event on November 9, 2022.