fortnite kaskade event time
The Fortnite Kaskade event is scheduled to begin at 8 pm ET / 5 pm PT on Friday (March 26). It reruns on Saturday (March 27) at 9 am ET and 2 pm ET.
It’s time to watch the Fortnite Kaskade event – a huge online concert that we can’t wait for, since we’re not going to any shows of our own. The latest pop culture event in the Fortnite world brings things back to where the fun happened all summer long. So, if you weren’t keen to watch the Fortnite short film festival, we bet you’re ready to rock out virtually with DJ Kaskade.
Oh, and to amp it up another degree? It’s going to be set in the world of Rocket League – inside of Fortnite. And you don’t actually need Fortnite to watch this event. It’s also going to be available in the Houseparty app too. Full instructions for how to watch both ways, below!
Kaskade will be performing his new Reset EP in Party Royale, and afterwards we will get the Rocket League season 3 trailer.
How to watch the Fortnite Kaskade event in Fortnite
- At the Lobby screen, press Change in the bottom-right corner.
- Select Party Royale.
- Press Accept.
- Press Play on the Lobby screen.
- Use the in-game map, and the below graphic, to find The Big Screen.
- After you spawn in the Plaza, look for the SoFDEEZ ice cream shop.
- Take the road on the back right (when facing the entrance) of that shop.
- See the disco sign? You’re almost there.
- Just keep going.
If this is your first time, you’ll want to start a bit earlier, to install it all. You can download Fortnite for Windows, Mac and Android. On PS4, Xbox One and Switch, search “Fortnite” in the game store.
Alternatively, you can watch the stream while you’re in a standard Battle Royale, with picture-in-picture mode. Just pause the game, and tap “Show Party Royale Stream” on the right-hand menu.
How to watch the Fortnite Kaskade event in Houseparty
- Prior to the start of the shows, open the Houseparty app (on iOS or Android)
- Start a Houseparty with your friends as normal
- Tap the TV icon
- Tap Watch