Game developer Pieces Interactive and publisher THQ Nordic this week announced the return of the iconic psychological horror game Alone in the Dark. Reimagining the classic survival horror game gives you the opportunity to relive or enjoy the cult classic horror game of the 90s for the first time on PlayStation, PC and Xbox.
– Explore Derceto Manor in this reimagining of Alone in the Dark, a love letter to the 90s cult classic horror game.
– Return to the origins of psychological horror and experience an atmospheric journey worthy of the game that started the genre.
– Immerse yourself in a world full of goosebumps sounds to an haunting yet captivating doom jazz soundtrack.
– Enjoy the thrill of desperate survival in a world where reality begins to crumble, evil lurks in every shadow, and ammo runs low.
– Experience this nightmare from the perspective of Emily Hartwood or Edward Carnby and uncover the dark secrets of the gothic mansion.
– Immerse yourself in a deep psychological story beyond the imagination, written by Mikael Hedberg, cult horror writer for SOMA and Amnesia.
Alone in the dark horror game
“Deep in the south of the 1920s, Emily Hartwood’s uncle went missing. Together with private investigator Edward Carnby, she embarks on a journey to the Derceto estate to uncover the secrets of this mysterious place and the circumstances of the disappearance of her relative. Face strange inhabitants, nightmarish kingdoms, dangerous monsters, and ultimately uncover a plot of growing evil. At the intersection of reality, mystery and madness, an adventure awaits you that will challenge your core beliefs. Who can you trust, what will you believe in and what will you do next? “
“Psychological horror combined with southern gothic offers a love letter to the groundbreaking original, allowing you to relive the haunting story through the eyes of one of the two main characters. Play as Edward Carnby or Emily Hartwood and explore your surroundings, fight monsters, solve puzzles and uncover the uneasy truth of Derceto Manor…
“Deep in the south of the 1920s, Emily Hartwood’s uncle went missing. Together with private investigator Edward Carnby, she embarks on a journey to Derceto Manor, a home for the mentally ill, where something lurks. You will face strange inhabitants, nightmarish kingdoms, dangerous monsters and eventually uncover a plot of growing evil. At the intersection of reality, mystery and madness, an adventure awaits you that will challenge your core beliefs. Who can you trust, what will you believe in, and what will you do next?”
Headings: Gaming news, Breaking news