InternetTechnology

How to Check iPhone Battery Status and Optimize Charging

Your iPhone and other smartphone batteries will gradually drain over time the more you charge it. Apple has a feature that allows you to check the battery status of your iPhone, as well as optimize the device charging process to ensure that your device has the best battery life.

How do you check iPhone battery status?

iPhone battery health and charging optimization

This can be easily done on your iPhone from your device’s settings menu. To check your current battery status, you need to go to Settings > Battery and then Battery Status.

This will show you the maximum iPhone battery capacity, as you can see in the picture above, my iPhone battery level is 95%. That’s not bad considering the device is a 2019 iPhone 11 Pro Max. One of the reasons for this is that I have been using Apple’s Optimized Battery Charging since it was available and it definitely affects the health of your battery.

How to set up Optimized Battery Charging and what is it?

optimized charging

To set up optimized battery charging on your iPhone, you need to go to Settings > Battery and then select Optimized Battery Charging. Now this feature is set up, and in a few days your iPhone will know how you use the device, when you charge it, and when is the best time to charge your device.

If you charge your iPhone overnight, then when you wake up in the morning, your device will then be charged to 80%, and then a couple of hours before you get up, the remaining 20% ​​will be charged. What this does is it extends the life of your iPhone’s battery, most of the load is on the battery when it’s left fully charged.

This is a great feature and works well, the only downside is that if you break out of your routine the device might not be fully charged. For example, I get up at 6 am, but if I get up a day earlier, say at 4 am, then my iPhone may not be 100% charged, so you need to keep this in mind if you are going to be out of the house. your usual routine.

How do I know which apps are consuming my iPhone’s battery?

iPhone Battery Usage

If you want to see which apps are consuming your iPhone’s battery, this can be done easily. To do this, go to Settings > Battery and then scroll down, you will see a list of apps that have used your battery in the last 24 hours. hours, as well as for the last 10 days.

You can then find out if any of your apps are using more battery than others, usually the ones you use the most, although sometimes a particular app can use more battery than it should if there is an issue with the app.

We hope you find this guide to battery health and optimized charging helpful, and we hope it helps you get the most out of your iPhone battery. You can learn more about this feature on the Apple website.

Headings: Apple, Apple iPhone, Manuals

Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals

Woodmart Theme Nulled, WP Reset Pro, Newspaper 11.2, Newspaper – News & WooCommerce WordPress Theme, Premium Addons for Elementor, Rank Math Seo Pro Weadown, WeaPlay, WordPress Theme, Plugins, PHP Script, Jannah Nulled, Elementor Pro Weadown, Woocommerce Custom Product Ad, Business Consulting Nulled, Jnews 8.1.0 Nulled, Avada 7.4 Nulled, Nulledfire, Dokan Pro Nulled, Yoast Nulled, Flatsome Nulled, PW WooCommerce Gift Cards Pro Nulled, Astra Pro Nulled, Woodmart Theme Nulled, Slider Revolution Nulled, Wordfence Premium Nulled, Elementor Pro Weadown, Wpml Nulled, Consulting 6.1.4 Nulled, Fs Poster Plugin Nulled

Back to top button