This is what you need to do to record Xiaomi mobile phone calls in a few easy steps. Sign in now!
Xiaomi is one of the most popular technology brands in the world and also offers a wide range of highly functional tech products. However, Xiaomi is known for its wide range of smartphones because they are cheap and have very powerful hardware.
As if that weren’t enough, they represent a level of MIUI customization that stands out from the rest as it offers a number of interesting options that make the user experience enjoyable.
Among so many features, there is the ability to record calls initially, so if you have a mobile phone from a well-known Chinese brand and want to record a phone conversation, follow the steps below.
So you can record calls from Xiaomi mobile phones.
Below you can see the steps to record calls from Xiaomi mobile device. It is important to note that this procedure not only works for Xiaomi mobile phones, but also works for Xiaomi “signature” mobile phones, such as Poco and Redmi.
- Access the calling app from your Xiaomi mobile phone.
- Find a contact and make a phone call.
- Once the call has been initiated, you will see a number of options on the screen of your mobile phone. However, the “Record” option will be activated when the recipient picks up the phone.
- Depending on the version of your mobile phone, you can record the call directly or not by simply clicking the “Record” icon.
- On the other hand, in more updated versions, when the call is first recorded, the system will show the recipient a notification for security and protection reasons, informing him that the call is being recorded.
- Now, if the recipient agrees and you have received their consent, click “Start Recording”.
- If you want to stop the recording, click “Stop Recording” and it will automatically notify the recipient of the call that the recording has been stopped.
Where are recorded calls saved on Xiaomi
Have you recorded calls from your Xiaomi mobile device, but among other things, do not know where they were recorded? Don’t worry, now we’ll show you the easiest way to get records without dying to try.
- Launch the calling app from your Xiaomi mobile phone.
- Click on the “Recent” option, this will display all the calls made in the last few days.
- Tap the number or contact you saved the call for, then tap Show More.
- You will then see a new menu with recorded calls and call notes. Click on “recorded calls” and you will see a list with a complete history. You can also put a title, delete them, and even share them via Bluetooth, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other instant messaging apps.
Best Apps to Record Calls on Xiaomi Mobiles
Although the native Xiaomi call recording app is very light and easy to use, it is important to note that the Google Play store offers useful and specialized call recording apps for this purpose.
Best of all, these tools work to keep your privacy and security to a minimum. Do you want to meet them?
Call recorder SMSROBOT LLC
This call recorder app is very complete and its look and feel is similar to Xiaomi’s native app. With this tool, you can call all your contacts and the app will automatically start recording calls (incoming and outgoing).
In addition, you can customize where to save the recording for more convenience, either on SD or in the internal memory of your mobile phone.
Google Play | Call recorder SMSROBOT LLC
Real Dialer and Contacts
This app stands out for its great customization. It has a large theme catalog, contact images are bigger, and you can even set up a blacklist.
What’s more, it automatically records incoming and outgoing calls in MP3 format and also saves them in a special folder.
Google Play | Real Dialer and Contacts
Call Recording – Cube ACR
Call Recording – Cube ACR has a fairly minimalistic user interface similar to Xiaomi’s native app. It can automatically record phone calls with optimal audio quality as long as there are no interruptions in the conversation.
In addition, you can share recordings and backup calls whenever you want.
Google Play | Call Recording – Cube ACR
If you liked this article, feel free to take a look at how to record calls on a Samsung smartphone without downloading anything, or better yet, check out these 9 MIUI 12 tricks that few people know about.