Keeping track of your mobile purchases of apps, movies, music, books, and anything else purchased on your iOS device can sometimes be difficult. If you’d like to check the purchases you’ve made on your Apple devices, you might be interested to know that Apple makes it easy to request a refund and search through your entire Apple purchase history.
This quick guide will show you how to view your Apple purchases on your iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac, or MacBook. You’ll be pleased to know that Apple has created a dedicated website where you can sign in with your Apple ID to view your entire Apple purchase history.
Viewing Apple Purchases
1. Go to “Settings”
2. Select your name and the Apple ID banner at the top of the settings screen.
3. Select Media & Purchases.
4. Select View Account from the popup menu at the bottom of the screen.
5. Scroll down a little until you see “Purchase History” and click on it.
6. Scroll through your purchase history or select a specific year using the Date Range option at the top.
Request a refund
After you sign in, you can report a quality issue, request a refund, report anything you believe to be a scam or scam, and report offensive, illegal, or offensive content that you may have found while purchasing from the Apple app stores.
Luckily, Apple makes it very easy for you to track and verify all the purchases you make from Apple iOS or Mac computers. If you accidentally forgot your Apple account login details, you might be interested in our quick guide on how to find your Apple ID credentials, which also includes information on how you can ask Apple to remind you using their automated online shape.
On a MacBook or iMac:
1. Open the Apple Music app on your Mac.
2. Select “Account” from the top menu bar.
3. Select “Account Settings” from the dropdown menu.
4. On the Account Information page, scroll down a bit until you see Purchase History.
5. Click “View All” on the right.
If you would like to report a problem to Apple with any of your purchases, simply click on the “More” link on the right and you will be taken to the official Apple website. Or, you can use the instructions below to manually go to the website to request a refund or report a suspicious app or purchase directly to Apple.
Check your purchase history in the browser:
1. Visit reportapproblem.apple.com.
2. Sign in with your Apple ID security credentials.
3. Find specific purchases or view everything in chronological order.
By using a browser to connect to the official Apple website, you can also check the status of claims, refunds, and more. If you’re having trouble finding your purchase, make sure you’re signed into the website with the Apple ID you used when you purchased the item. Because it will only display the items associated with each id. If you’re signed up for Apple Family Sharing, you’ll need to sign in with your “Controller” master admin credentials to see everyone’s full shopping list.
We have also created a detailed guide if you want to cancel unwanted iPhone subscriptions to apps and services.
Filed under: Apple, Guides, Breaking news
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles contain affiliate links. If you buy something from one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.