Sony has released a new trailer highlighting the features you can expect from Marvel’s SpiderMan Remastered for PC, which will officially launch in a few weeks on August 12, 2022 for PC. Now available for preorder, those who do so will receive several additional special digital bonus items. If you preorder SpiderMan Remastered for PC before the game launches, you will receive the following: Early unlock of three SpiderMan costumes, hightech Iron Spider costume, oneofakind SpiderPunk costume. , Original Speed Outfit, Early Access to the Spider Drone Battle Gadget, and 5 extra skill points to spend on Spider Upgrades.
Revamped PC game about SpiderMan
“At Insomniac Games, we were honored to partner with our partner PlayStation Studios and experienced PC developer Nixxes Software to create these PC versions. It’s been a labor of love for all of us for the past year, and today we’re finally able to reveal more details about the features and improvements you’ll see when Marvel’s SpiderMan Remastered launches on August 12 for PC. There’s also an exciting prepurchase announcement, read on to find out the details! “
- Raytraced reflections are available ingame for those with hardware that supports them. The reflections also come in varying levels of quality, one of which is a new, higher quality ray tracing mode that offers even more city detail as you websling and fight crime in Marvel’s New York City.
- NVIDIA DLSS (Deep Learning Super Sampling) boosts graphics performance with dedicated Tensor Core AI processors found only in GeForce RTX GPUs, boosting frame rates with uncompromised image quality.
- NVIDIA DLAA (Deep Learning AntiAliasing) is an AIbased antialiasing mode for GeForce RTX gamers who have GPU headroom and need higher image quality.
- In addition to output resolution selection, we also support a wide range of screen ratios, including 21:9 ultrawide, 32:9 panoramic, and NVIDIA Surround multimonitor configurations.* If you have three monitors, we have a game for you to show them off With!
- Many other rendering systems have become more customizable than in the past, with additional quality levels and algorithmic options. These include SSAO, texture filtering, LoD quality, shadows, and more. We support windowed, fullscreen and exclusive fullscreen rendering modes.
“First of all, let’s touch on the graphics features recently available in the PC version of Marvel’s SpiderMan Remastered. Our goal was to make this game visually stunning on the PC platform, which meant opening up a lot of customization options for PC users with different hardware, as well as introducing some new techniques and tools to push things even further. “
Headings: Gaming news, Breaking news