The Miami International Autodrome has a length of 5.41 km and includes 19 turns, as well as 3 DRS zones. This is where Formula 1 drivers will compete in this fifth Grand Prix of the 2022 season. A place where single-seat cars can reach a top speed of 320 km/h. The straight 1.28 km should provide spectacle and allow impressive overtaking.
This new Miami Grand Prix is eagerly awaited and could be the most important in the US (it’s 11th in the US). The track is built around Hard Rock Stadium, home of the Miami Dolphins football team, in Miami Gardens. Its installation was complicated for a very long time. It has a sinuous zone between 13 and 16 turns and an infernal chicane between 14 and 15 turns.
GP Miami Schedule
As usual, this Miami Grand Prix takes place over three days. You can follow the tests and the race on Canal+ and F1 TV. Here is the program:
Friday 6 May
- Free Practice : 20:10 on Canal+ Decalé and F1 TV Pro.
- Free practice 2 : 23:10 on Canal+ Decalé and F1 TV Pro
Saturday 23 April
- Free practice 3 : 18:50 on Canal+ and F1 TV Pro
- Qualification : 21:45 on Canal+ and F1 TV Pro
Sunday 24 April
- Miami Grand Prix : 21:30 on Canal+ and F1 TV Pro
How to watch Formula 1?
In France, the rights to Formula 1 have been owned by Canal+ since 2013 until the end of 2029. And although the channel has a package dedicated to sports, all Grand Prix can be viewed with the basic offer (same for MotoGP).
It also includes Canal+, Canal+ Décalé, Canal+ Séries, Canal+ Kids, Canal+ Docs and Canal+ Grand Ecran. Thus, it is quite a complete and interesting bouquet.
Subscribe to the channel + >
How do I subscribe to Canal+?
- To subscribe to Canal+, follow this link.
- Subscribe to “Standard” Canal+ costs from 20.99 euros per month. for 12 months (2 years commitment) and €24.99 per month without commitment. For those under the age of 26, the offer is displayed at an attractive price of 12.49 euros per month.
- Subscribe to Canal+ Sport starts at €34.99 per month. for 12 months (2 years commitment) up to 45.99 €.
- To cancel, it’s very simple. Go to Your Memberships & Subscriptions, click Manage Subscription. Now you can cancel if you want.
The FIA has its own broadcast platform, F1TV. For €64.99 per year (or €7.99 per month) you can watch Formula 1, Formula 2, Formula 3 Grand Prix and the Porsche Supercup live on F1TV Pro. New subscribers are offered a 7-day trial.
How to subscribe to F1TV Pro?
- You can subscribe to F1TV Pro by this link.
- F1TV Pro costs 64.99 euros per year.or 7.99 euros per month. New subscribers are eligible for a 7-day trial.
- The access formula costs only 2.99 euros per month, but does not allow you to watch live broadcasts, only reruns.
Subscribe to F1TV Pro >