Have you just launched MultiVersus and are wondering how to earn more gold to unlock your characters faster? Don’t panic, this guide will help you explain everything!
Let’s start with the fact that there are 4 types of currencies in the game:
- Gleamium (can only be obtained with real money)
- Gold (earned in online battles)
- EXP (gained by fighting a specific character)
- Battle Pass Points (earned mainly by completing missions)
To unlock characters, you will need gold. From 2000 to 3000 gold depending on the characters! If you want to earn gold to unlock characters as quickly as possible, you will have to:
- Play with a friend (+30% gold and experience)
- Vary your characters to level them up
- each level up earns you 100 gold coins
- each character can give you up to 250 bonus gold in certain stages
- Win as many fights as possible (9 coins per match played, 9 coins per win)
- Don’t forget to toast your opponents and allies! Each toast you receive will give you 20 gold coins!
You can also earn gold by leveling up in the Battle Pass. For the development of the battle pass, the most effective way is to complete daily missions. Each mission earns you 100 points knowing you can complete 6 per day! On the other hand, seasonal missions earn you 600 points each and should be completed as you progress, playing naturally. Otherwise, you get 2 points for each game played and 3 additional points for each game won. Note that if you are at rest XP, your points will be multiplied by 2!
So much for this little guide that I hope will get you unlocking your dream character faster! See you soon at Otakugame.fr!