The Global Healthcare Internet of Things (IoT) Security Market Report initially offers an in-depth understanding of the Healthcare Internet of Things (IoT) security market, as well as an overview of developments and advances in the sector. The report offers a comprehensive overview of the regional and competitive environment and provides deeper insight into the current market scenario and future growth prospects. The study also provides a comprehensive analysis of market drivers, constraints, threats, risks and growth opportunities.
Technological advances have led to the development of new devices and it is difficult for IT administrators to discover all devices. The healthcare industry is increasingly implementing IoT devices into their networks. The introduction of the IoT has improved medical facilities and patient care, but growth is also being held back by the growing number of cyber threats.
Get a sample report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/764
The report provides a panoramic view of the industry’s competitive landscape and a detailed analysis of the major market players based on their revenue, profit margin, financial position, global market position, R&D activities, and product portfolio. It also covers their strategic endeavors such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, corporate and government deals, product launches, and branding, among others. The main players featured in the report are Cisco Systems Inc., Oracle Corporation, Intel Corporation, Trend Micro Inc., Kaspersky Lab, Deutsche Telekom AG, Dell Corporation, Inside Secure SA, Agile Cyber Security Solutions, LLC. and Symantec Corporation.
Segmentation of the global Internet of Things (IoT) security market in healthcare based on product types and range of applications:
Depending on the type, the Internet of Things (IoT) security market in healthcare is divided into:
- Application Security
- Network Security
- Endpoint Security
- Cloud Security
- Other security
Depending on the application, the Internet of Things (IoT) security market for healthcare is divided into:
- Hospitals, surgical centers and clinics
- Clinical Research Organizations
- Government and defense institutions
- Research and diagnostic laboratories
Ask for a discount on a report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/764
Regional analysis of the Internet of Things (IoT) security market in healthcare includes:
- North America (USA, Canada)
- Europe (UK, Italy, Germany, France, rest of the EU)
- Asia-Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, rest of the Middle East and Africa)
The report offers a comprehensive insight into the Internet of Things (IoT) Security market in key regions in terms of regional production and consumption patterns, import/export patterns, supply and demand dynamics, trends, growth prospects, and the presence of top players in each. region. Each of the mentioned regions is analyzed based on comprehensive market data obtained from major countries in each region to give a clear picture of the market.
Read more about the report here @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/healthcare-internet-of-things-security-market
Key Benefits of Purchasing the Global Internet of Things (IoT) Security for Healthcare Report:
- Endpoint security accounted for a significant share of revenue in 2020 as endpoint security is an important path to protecting medical data and accessing privileged hospital networks.
- Unauthorized and malicious activity on endpoints results in data theft, compromises data integrity, and creates a backdoor for additional attacks.
- The hospitals, surgical centers and clinics segment accounted for the largest share of revenue in 2020 due to an increase in the number of cyber attacks. Hospitals are increasingly using smart devices, with new smart beds monitoring up to 35 data points, including oxygen, blood and pressure sensors.
- Compromised electronic health record data is being sold on the dark web for $1,000 per entry, with hospitals spending an average of $430 per entry to prevent identity theft.
- North America accounted for the largest share of revenue in 2020 due to strong US demand. Wearable device sales in the United States are strong and have grown significantly during the first and second waves of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The growing trend of personalized medicine and the growing popularity of wearable devices are expected to continue to drive growth in the health care IoT security market in North America.
Request report customization @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/764
Thank you for reading our report. To request a customization or get more information, please contact us. Our team will make sure that the report meets your needs.
About Us :
Emergen Research is a research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and advisory services. Our solutions are focused solely on your goal: to identify, target and analyze consumer behavior changes across demographics and industries, and help customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market research providing up-to-date and factual research across a variety of sectors including healthcare, touchpoints, chemicals, types and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to keep our clients up to date with the latest trends in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from various fields of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a workable solution to any research challenge gives our clients the opportunity to gain an edge over their respective competitors.
Business Sales Specialist
new research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for more information: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore our Personalized Information Services | Development Advisory Services