If you want to use the power of your phone as a portable computer, you might be interested in the NexDock Wireless, a 13.3inch touchscreen display with 360degree flexibility, plus a keyboard and battery that turns your Android phone into a laptop. NexDock Wireless is now available for $350 directly from the company’s website.
“We are very excited to bring NexDock Wireless to the market,” said Emre Kosmaz, CEO and Founder of Nex Computer. This latest version takes the usability and versatility of NexDock to the next level, and we can’t wait for users to experience it for themselves.
Turn your phone into a laptop
“In this video, we’ll be reviewing and testing the brand new Nexdock Wireless! This device can turn your phone into a laptop wirelessly! It also works using USB C or HDMI and is compatible with Steam Deck and any other device that supports HDMI or USB C video such as mini PCs, raspberry pi and single board computers and devices. With a builtin 44Wh battery and a 13″ 1080P touch screen, NexDock is a great accessory for the motorcycleready Samsung Dex and any Android phone that supports desktop mode.
“Whether you’re a busy professional on the go, a student looking for a portable study solution, or just someone who wants to get more out of their smartphone, the NexDock Wireless is the perfect tool for you. It is compatible with a wide range of “desktop mode”-enabled Android smartphones, including “Samsung DeX”, “Motorola Ready For”, and comes with a builtin battery that can also charge the smartphone.
NexDock Wireless features
- QW models feature a 2MP (Full HD) tiltable webcam with Windows Hello support for enhanced comfort and security, and dual 5W speakers for rich online conferencing.
- CV models feature an expansive builtin USBC dock with RJ45 input for routing network connectivity over USBC, 65W USB Power to charge and power laptops, and display sharing. with DisplayPort output to easily create clutterfree multimonitor configurations. Instead of a DP output, the ultrawide CU34P3CV boasts a builtin KVM switch to control two computers with one keyboardmousemonitor. Dual 2W speakers (two 5W speakers for CU34P3CV) complete the multimedia experience.
- CW models combine both features and benefit from a 5MP (QHD) tiltable webcam with Windows Hello support, dual 5W speakers and the same USBC docking station as CV models with 65W power delivery and a DisplayPort port. conclusion.
- CV models without builtin webcam – 24P3CV (24″ with Full HD IPS panel), Q27P3CV (27″ with QHD IPS panel), and CU34P3CV (34″ with UWQHD VA panel) – are ideal for use in flexible offices and general workplaces. In addition to the more common HDMI and DisplayPort inputs, these models feature a USBC input. With a builtin 4port USB 3.2 Gen 1 hub, users get the following benefits when connecting their laptop with a single USBC cable:
- Display can be extended to a monitor
- Laptop can be charged (up to 65W)
- The laptop can access the network or the Internet through the monitor’s RJ45 input.
- In addition, the laptop can access devices connected to the monitor’s 4port USB hub (such as keyboard, mouse, printer, headset, etc.).
Filed Under: Android News, Laptops, Top News
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles contain affiliate links. If you buy something from one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.