Even if the Days of Play 2021 have not yet emptied the premises and handed over the keys, Sony is proving to be proactive by inviting further discounts for the next two weeks.
see also: PlayStation VR: Sony announces seven upcoming games, including a brand new license
Before the weekend, and while your backlog may already be well stocked, Sony is playing the deceitful and hitting the PlayStation Indies offers. A selection of titles from the independent scene which will be entitled to some price cuts until June 19, 9:59 am.
Among all the offers, and because it is necessary to show some examples, we find:
- Undertale that goes from 14.99 euros 10.04 euros
- Outer Wilds going from 23.99 euros 14.39 euros
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice which goes from 29.99 euros 8.99 euros
- Hunt Showdown going from 39.99 euros 17.99 euros
- DISCO ELYSIUM PS4 / PS5 (<3) which goes from 39.99 euros 27.99 euros
- Untitled Goose Game which goes from 19.99 euros 11.99 euros
- The Pathless which goes from 34.99 euros 24.49 euros
- Face that goes from 34.99 euros 24.49 euros
- GRAY which goes from 16.99 euros 6.79 euros
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night which goes from 39.99 euros 19.99 euros
- Limbo going from 8.99 euros to 2.24 euros
- Cloudpunk going from 24.99 euros 14.99 euros
- Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap which goes from 19.99 euros 7.99 euros
Do you like it? It’s me who did it. Finally, the article, because the savings, you will take care of it. And if you want to access all the offers, this is where it happens.