Without a doubt, one of the most anticipated Switch games, Pokemon Legends: Arceus will be released on January 22, 2022. In the meantime, here is a mountain of new information about upcoming adventures in the Pokémon universe.
Pokémon Legends: Arceus transports us to the vast region of Hisui. This is the Sinnoh region as it existed in the past, long before the familiar cities and landscapes of Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl were established. Rich in nature and with Mount Coronet dominating their hearts, this is a Sinnoh unlike anything players have experienced before, and they will embark on a journey to complete the region’s first Pokedex.
The Arc Phone is your guide
At the beginning of the adventure, players will receive a device called the Arc Phone. Its distinctive appearance could suggest that it has some connection to the mythical Pokémon Arceus. This device appears to contain some kind of strange power and will apparently help guide players on their journey.
Special Pokémon and Mysterious Powers in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
During their expeditions, players can encounter Pokémon that are larger than normal and with glowing red eyes. These Pokémon are known as Alpha Pokémon. They are stronger than their normal counterparts and will be aggressive enough to chase and attack players who get too close.
There are also special Pokémon in the Hisui region that have received some kind of mysterious blessing. Some of these Pokémon are particularly powerful and known to be noble, while others are said to be willingly helping the locals. Each of these Pokémon seems to have a power that normal Pokémon do not have. People known as Guardians are responsible for keeping an eye on these Pokémon by performing tasks such as ensuring noble territories remain unspoiled or providing offerings of food and water.
These noble Pokémon are revered by the locals, but a strange phenomenon suddenly puts them in a frenzy. The cause of these incidents is still shrouded in mystery. Once frantic, these Pokémon are incredibly difficult to master, forcing the people of Hisui to seek help from the Galaxy Expedition Team. As a member of the Research Corps, you will be asked to quell the frenzy of the nobles.
Category: Ax Pokémon
Height: 5’11 “
Poids: 196.2 lbs.
Type: Bug and Rock
The special minerals found in the Hisui region caused Scyther to evolve this Pokémon. Parts of his body hardened to stone. Stone parts are often fragmented in fierce fighting, and Kleavors that have survived many battles have larger fragments on their bodies. The Hisui people are said to have once used pieces of stone that fell from Kleavor to make tools.
Race through vast wild landscapes while riding Pokémon in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
During their adventures, players will receive a Celestica flute. It is a mysterious instrument that has been passed down from generation to generation among the people of Hisui. Play the flute anywhere to summon special Pokémon that will allow you to ride them. Riding these Pokémon will allow players to move faster on land, cross bodies of water, or even soar into the skies.
- Wyrdeer: The Wyrdeer has powerful and sturdy legs, and riding it will allow players to gallop across the ground at high speed and leap to clear obstacles.
- Basculegion: Basculegion can carry players on his back, making it possible to travel over bodies of water. Basculegion can also be launched from the surface of the water, allowing players to effortlessly jump over obstacles in their path.
- Hisuian Braviary: Hisuian Braviary will allow players to rise to the skies. From above, players will also be able to see what types of Pokémon live below and what types of items can be found.
Discover the facilities at their base of operations, the Jubilife Village
Players can prepare for their research work at Jubilife Village, and there are also facilities that can help make the adventure even more fun.
- The Clothing Store and Hair Salon – Players can mix outfits and hairstyles for a unique look.
- The Photo Studio – Players can take photos with their Pokémon in the Photo Studio.
- The General Store and Crafting: If players have used up all of their items on a previous excursion, they can be restocked at the General Store. They can also use in-game currency to purchase new recipes and crafting materials from the crafting shop.
- Pastures – Pastures are where players can drop Pokémon that have been captured. It will take many Pokémon to catch to complete the Pokédex, but only six Pokémon can be caught in a group. Players will need to choose the right Pokémon for each mission before starting an investigation. At one of the different base camps, players can switch the Pokémon in their party or send them to the pastures.