The acceleration of the digital transformation of companies is now palpable by all. We see it every day in this special context of teleworking. A situation that puts professionals up against the wall.
On the one hand, CIOs must provide assistance to increasingly distant collaborators. On the other hand, all professionals must now choose software and hardware without the usual safety nets offered by IT managers in their companies.
So what to do?
France offers 3 new thematic newsletters that respond to these everyday issues:
- The Practical Guides newsletter, published every week, gives you strategic advice and concrete tips to improve your daily professional practice.
- The Buying Guides newsletter tours the latest software and hardware products for professionals on a weekly basis.
- The TPE / PME newsletter focuses on the needs of industry pros, innovations that affect small and medium businesses.
These three new newsletters join the historic newsletters of France:
- The daily News. Every day at 9:00 am, IT news covered by the editorial staff and expert bloggers of .
- Telecom. Once a week, news from mobile technologies, operators, and mobile devices.
- Cybersecurity. To be informed directly of vulnerabilities and computer attacks.
- The ZD’Brief. Every week, IT and telcos news in 5 minutes. New IT services and products, news from GAFAM and others, market figures, advice and practical advice; all you need to know about technology and business.
- IT-Management. Every Thursday, most of the news from the major players in corporate IT.
- Breaking News. Exclusive information? Be the first to be alerted to the scoops of the IT and digital world.
To subscribe and receive these newsletters, please click on this link if you already have a France account.
To create an account and subscribe to the newsletters that interest you, click here.