Diesel has released its latest Android smartwatch, the Diesel Griffed Gen 6, and the device comes with Google’s latest Wear OS, Wear OS 3.
The new Diesel Griffed Gen 6 runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 4100+ platform, some of the specs you can see below.
- Companion App: This new app offers a richer experience for viewing and customizing watch faces and viewing your health and wellness data. Customize various other options from tiles to Smart Battery modes.
- Runs on the latest version of Wear OS by Google™ (Wear OS 3).
- Faster Charging Time: Twice as fast as Gen 5, it takes 30 minutes to reach 80% battery.
- Technology: Snapdragon Wear 4100+ platform for superior performance, extended battery life and connectivity
- Amazon Alexa for smartwatches: Use the Amazon Alexa Wear OS app to customize Alexa, allowing you to perform various requests, such as asking for directions, viewing and editing shopping lists, reporting the weather, and more. Alexa will either speak the answer or show it on the display, all from your wrist!
- SpO2 Measurement: Get approximate blood oxygen measurements to see how well oxygen is being supplied.
- Check your heart rate zones: Monitor your heart rate and understand how hard your heart is beating at any time.
- Get sleep insights: view your sleep history and quality, monitor your resting state, and set sleep goals.
- Customizable Watch Faces: Ideal for those who want to customize their watch faces and access quick settings.
- Phone Dialer: Allows you to make and receive calls directly on your watch when Bluetooth is paired with your phone.
- Music: Spotify and YouTube Music allow users to control music playback both online and offline.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5 LE, WiFi, GPS, NFC SE.
- Google Wallet: A quick and easy way to pay in stores with your smartwatch. Tap to pay allows users to leave their wallets at home and pay with watches where contactless payments are available. (Only available for Android™ users)
You can find out more about the new Diesel Griffed Gen 6 smartwatch on the Diesel website at the link below.
Filed under: Android News, Gadget News, Top News
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles contain affiliate links. If you buy something from one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.