The PlayStation Store is currently full of Black Friday deals. Games are up to 75% off, and the PS Plus deals are especially good.
San Mateo – it’s time for low prices again. In November, a big Black Friday looms on the horizon, during which many merchants and markets burn their goods at ridiculous prices, and this year Sony did not stand aside to offer big discounts. The PlayStation Store now offers great deals on PS Plus and many PS4 and PS5 games. We present here the strengths of this reduction action.
PlayStation Store: PS Plus Black Week Discounts
Save on a PS Plus subscription: If you’re looking to upgrade, upgrade, or even subscribe to PS Plus for the first time, now is the time. For Black Week, Sony also reduced the cost of the online service, still by 25%. Regardless of the level you choose, when you purchase an annual subscription, you will receive a quarter of the cost as a gift. But if the purchased period expires by one day, then you will have to pay the regular price again. So for the first year of PS Plus Premium you will have to pay €89.99 and then €119.99.
- PS Plus immediately offers a 25% discount on the PlayStation Store
Even if you already have PS Plus, you can take advantage of this offer. Even if you upgrade your current subscription, you will save 25% over the regular upgrade price. If you’re still using PS Plus Essential and want to upgrade to Extra or Premium on a trial basis, this is a great opportunity. In addition to Sony, Samsung also has some new deals for Black Week, you should also check this out for big discounts.
PlayStation Store: Black Week Discounts on Top PS4 and PS5 Games
Discounts on these games: Games are, of course, the focus of PlayStation Store offerings. For PS4 and PS5, you’ll be able to find plenty of great deals on the Sony store during Black Week, sometimes with real gems and some brand new games. Here are some of the most popular products you can buy at low prices right now.
- Gotham Knights for €44.99 instead of €74.99 (40% off).
- Gran Turismo 7 for €49.59 instead of €79.99 (38% discount).
- Horizon Forbidden West for €49.59 instead of €79.99 (38% discount).
- Get lost for €23.99 instead of €29.99 (20% discount).
- Cyberpunk 2077 for €24.99 instead of €49.99 (50% off).
- Grand Theft Auto 5 for €19.99 instead of €39.99 (50% off).
- A Plague Tale: Requiem for €47.99 instead of €59.99 (20% off).
- Red Dead Redemption 2 for €19.79 instead of €59.99 (67% discount).
- The Last of Us: Part 2 for €9.99 instead of €39.99 (75% discount).
- Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut for €39.99 instead of €79.99 (50% off).
- God of War for €9.99 instead of €19.99 (50% off).
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart for €39.99 instead of €79.99 (50% off).
- Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves for €19.99 instead of €49.99 (60% off).
- Refund for €39.99 instead of €79.99 (50% discount).
- All Black Week deals on PlayStation Store
Is there anything else for sale? Do you have a lot of games, but still lack the necessary accessories for PS5? Sony also offers you savings on this issue. The PlayStation Direct store is indeed offering additional discounts on DualSense controllers, the PULSE 3D headset, and all other accessories currently available for PS5.
If you have a console, you should look here. If you don’t have a PS5 yet, you should instead take a look at our PS5 live stream where we keep you updated on availability. Plus, you will of course find plenty of deals outside of the Sony direct store on this shopping day of the year. We’ve rounded up the best Black Friday deals for you from Amazon, Otto and more.
Until what date are the offers valid? Sony uses the term “Black Week” quite liberally to refer to PlayStation Store and PlayStation Direct offerings. Deals are valid from November 18, 2022, but will not close until November 28. Thus, you have ten days to choose the offers you like.