Man of Medan is the first installment in The Dark Pictures Anthology video game series and was later followed by Little Hope. The Anthology series offers horrific events narrated by The Conservative, the show’s only recurring character and avid collector of horror stories. Today, all owners of at least one of the two titles mentioned above can download an update for free that will improve some features and offer players a more immersive experience than ever.
The Man of Medan and Little Hope free update on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC includes:
- New difficulty settings and QTE alerts,
- Improved user interface and interaction,
- Updating trajectories and event triggers,
- Accelerated walking speed
- Additional accessibility options, including subtitle size
- Additional bonuses for Man of Medan with the opening of a brand new chapter called “The Flood”, which introduces new gameplay, new deaths and new ending scenarios.
These improvements are available to all next generation console owners as Man of Medan and Little Hope are now available on the PlayStation 5 and XBOX Series X|S stores. Before the release of the next opus The Devil in Me on November 18, 2022, it’s time to discover or rediscover the first two games of The Dark Pictures Anthology! The Devil in Me will also mark the end of the first season of this horror series.