Photographers looking to upgrade their traditional camera strap with a quick connect version may be interested in the Quimera, created by Sam Miyano, a designer and photographer based in Nagoya, Japan. Sponsor Early Placement Commitments are now available for a newly launched project from around £39 to £29 (depending on current exchange rates).
Quimera Quick Release Camera Strap Features
· Without anchors. Your camera is exposed once the strap is off.
· Easy to connect and disconnect. Giving you the versatility to shoot the way you want.
· Compatible with a wide range of enclosures. SLR, medium format and mirrorless.
· Low profile. Tactile camera control is the same with and without the strap.
· Super strong. Redesigned to be more than enough for any setup.
· Safe. Once blocked, Quimera remains blocked.
· Does not scratch. so as not to damage the camera.
· Sleek and minimalistic. Smooth is sexy.
· Modular. For upgrades and customization – better for the wallet and the environment.
· Universal. Can also be used to carry tripods, waterproof cases, binoculars, bags…
“Modern cameras are truly incredible machines. Stunning resolution, lightning-fast autofocus, comfortable ergonomics, and the ability to save thousands of high-quality images. Some even add features that were unimaginable a generation ago – GPS, face detection, waterproofing, etc. Why then was my camera strap a source of dissatisfaction with my settings and sometimes a reason to leave my camera at home? I tried every type of camera strap I could find on the market, but couldn’t find one that met my simple requirements. After many iterations, the breakthrough finally came when I combined the DNA of a climbing carabiner, a surf leash, and a Dyneema kitesurf line loop.”
If Quimera’s crowdfunding campaign successfully raises the required contribution target and execution runs smoothly, worldwide shipping is expected to take place somewhere around . To learn more about the Quimera Quick Connect Camera Strap Project, watch the promotional video below.
“Quimera uses fiberglass-reinforced nylon hardware, silk nylon webbing, or real climbing rope. Dyneema pigtails with a diameter of 1.5 mm can withstand a load of more than 200 kg – stronger than steel. More than enough power for even the heaviest cameras, no matter what you shoot. Fix the pigtail on the clasp, screw the cap. You are ready to go and shoot. “
For a complete list of all available pre-orders, extended targets, additional media and technical specifications for the quick release camera strap, visit the official Quimera Crowdfunding Campaign page by clicking on the link below.
Categories: Gadget News
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Woodmart Theme Nulled, WP Reset Pro, Newspaper 11.2, Newspaper – News & WooCommerce WordPress Theme, Premium Addons for Elementor, Rank Math Seo Pro Weadown, WeaPlay, WordPress Theme, Plugins, PHP Script, Jannah Nulled, Elementor Pro Weadown, Woocommerce Custom Product Ad, Business Consulting Nulled, Jnews 8.1.0 Nulled, Avada 7.4 Nulled, Nulledfire, Dokan Pro Nulled, Yoast Nulled, Flatsome Nulled, PW WooCommerce Gift Cards Pro Nulled, Astra Pro Nulled, Woodmart Theme Nulled, Slider Revolution Nulled, Wordfence Premium Nulled, Elementor Pro Weadown, Wpml Nulled, Consulting 6.1.4 Nulled, Fs Poster Plugin Nulled