News tip Resident Evil Village: where are the 20 Dimitrescu Castle windows to break?
Less than two weeks after the release of Resident Evil Village, many players are still looking for 100%. If you want to complete your list of trophies and achievements, maybe you will need to smash the 20 windows of Dimitrescu Castle! We invite you to discover their location today in our dedicated guide.
Walking the corridors of Dimitrescu Castle without getting lost among its many corridors, while avoiding crossing swords with the owner of the place, is not easy in Resident Evil Village. This is all the more true if you have got it into your head to obtain the “Good ventilation is important” trophy / achievement. Indeed, this completion requires you to break the 20 panes distributed inside the castle, which you can do only during your exploration of this area of the game. So here is a detailed guide to their locations :
The 20 windows of the Dimitrescu castle
- The 1st and 2nd windows can be found in the room adjacent to the kitchen, where you face the sisters for the first time. The window on the right has already been smashed by Ethan in a pre-fight cut scene, but the one on the right can be destroyed.
- The 3rd and 4th windows are both on the left of the dining room.
- The 5th, 6th and 7th windows are located in the hall to the left of the courtyard, on the staircase leading to the opera house.
- The 8th window is located in the northeast corner of the Joy Room, on your right as you exit the library.
- The 9th window is inside the workshop, on the ceiling of the room.
- The 10th and 11th windows are located on the first floor of the opera hall, to the south of the room.
- The 12th window is also visible upstairs in the opera hall, but this time to the north-west of the room.
- The 13th and 14th windows are in the room to the south-east of the courtyard, on the staircase leading to Lady Dimitrescu’s apartments.
- The 15th window is in the hallway just after the stairs, on your right.
- The 16th and 17th windows are both in the same corridor as the previous window, in front of the ablutions room.
- The 18th and 19th windows are inside Lady Dimitrescu’s apartments.
- The 20th window is also located in Lady Dimitrescu’s apartments, but can only be destroyed from the outside, through the balcony of the room.
Note also that obtaining the trophy can be made easier thanks to a not insignificant little trick: how to make Lady Dimitrescu disappear inside the castle!
Resident Evil Village Complete Solution Summary
Through daniwood, Writing jeuxvideo.com