This week, RØDE has unveiled its latest professional headset, the NTH100M. Designed to combine the exceptional sonic performance of the awardwinning NTH100 headphones with a broadcast quality headset microphone. The NTH100M features specially selected 40mm dynamic drivers and offers “a very open, natural sound response, making them ideal for a wide range of applications,” explains RØDE. The NTHMic features a miniaturized condenser capsule capable of delivering highly detailed voice reproduction suitable for podcasts, gaming, streaming and more.
“The NTH100 headphones have been a huge success since their launch in March,” said RØDE CEO Damien Wilson. We’ve spent years meticulously designing these headphones to deliver the best listening experience, and they’ve become an instant hit with everyone from audio professionals to home musicians and content creators, especially with their highly accurate sonic signature and ultracomfortable design. It has been incredibly rewarding to see our hard work paying off and we are now very pleased to be able to deliver everything the NTH100 has to offer in a professional headset.”
Professional onear headset
The NTH100M is a professional onear headset that combines the exceptional sonic performance of the awardwinning NTH100 headphones with a broadcast quality headset microphone. Whether you’re doing media or broadcasting, podcasting, streaming, gaming, or working from home or the office, the NTH100M offers crystalclear voice capture and flawless sound in an incredibly comfortable and elegant package.
Features RØDE NTH100M
- Professional full size headset
- Specially selected drivers provide incredibly accurate frequency response and low distortion.
- Precisely engineered acoustic design optimized for exceptional detail, clarity and a very natural sound
- Broadcastgrade microphone for natural voice reproduction and excellent speech intelligibility in all conditions
- The position of the microphone provides optimal suppression of plosive sounds for crystal clear voice recording.
- Alcantara® headband and ear cushions with revolutionary CoolTech gel
- Fully adjustable headband with FitLok locking system.
- Easily detach the microphone with a durable locking connector to use it as a professional monitoring headphone.
- Designed and manufactured using high quality components at RØDE’s state of the art facility in Sydney, Australia.
- Headset microphone NTHMic also available separately
“The NTH100M offers the same premium features with the addition of a broadcastgrade headset microphone, making it ideal for multimedia and broadcasting, podcasting, streaming, conferencing, and other business applications. The microphone is also available as a separate NTHMic accessory, allowing existing NTH100 users to turn their headphones into a professional headset.”
Unfortunately, RØDE has not yet provided any pricing or worldwide availability information, but you can expect more information from its worldwide partners to be made available soon.
Categories: Gadget News
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles contain affiliate links. If you buy something from one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. To learn more.