Diane “Sacred Knight” has just landed in The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross. He is a PV type SSR character. Should it be invoked, and on what content should it be used? This is what we will see together in our guide to Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross.
- Combat class – 3925
- Attack – 500
- Defense – 450
- PV – 7000
- Perforation – 30%
- Resistance – 20%
- Regeneration rate – 10%
- Critical Chances – 20%
- Critical damage – 150%
- Crit resistance – 20%
- Crit Defense – 20%
- Recovery rate – 140%
- Vampirism – 0%
Diane has fairly standard statistics, with a regeneration slightly above the average. Choose a classic attack set coupled with a defense set.
- Inflicts 150% attack damage to all enemies.
- Inflicts damage equal to 225% of attack to all enemies.
- Inflicts damage equal to 375% of attack to all enemies.
- Inflicts 140% attack damage to all enemies.
- Nullifies the postures of all enemies and inflicts damage equal to 150% of the attack.
- Nullifies the postures of all enemies and inflicts damage equal to 250% of the attack.
- Inflicts 525% attack damage to all enemies.
Unique Skill – Unwavering Will
- Increases allies’ defensive stats by 10% for each penalty affecting the hero.
Diane is a great character to farm ! It kills quickly, it hits all enemies, and its passive allows it to make your allies a little more solid, thus allowing you to minimize the risks. Aside from that ? Diane is not useful in any raid, against any boss, and has no place in PvP. His concern is that, to date, just being a good character to chain missions is not enough, because other characters do the same thing, in addition to being useful in others situations.
No. Save for the next banners. Prefer the “free” version of Diane while waiting. Then, if it ends up in the parts store and you have enough left, and no really good character on the farm … why not?
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross: our complete guide