FPS Shadow warrior 3 of Devolver Digital and Flying Wild Hog promises to be bloody. The series which debuted in 1997 is in great shape. In this second video gameplay, the developers are having a blast.
Shadow Warrior 3 is slated for PC (Steam), PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in 2021.
About Shadow Warrior 3
The fallen shogun Lo Wang and his former employer, turned nemesis and his sidekick Orochi Zilla, embark on an unlikely mission to capture an ancient dragon whom they unwittingly freed from his eternal prison. Armed with a punishing mixture of blades and bullets, Lo Wang must traverse uncharted regions of the world to hunt down the beast and fend off the apocalypse once more. All it will take is a mask of a dead god, a dragon egg, a touch of magic, and enough firepower to ward off the impending cataclysm.
- Bring a Katana to a Shootout : Lead a symphony of death with every encounter, mixing overwhelming firepower with devastatingly precise katana blows as you rush through and around demonic hordes
- Footwork : Switch between agile movement techniques, including air jumps, wall runs, double jumps, and the new grappling hook, which opens up new possibilities for combat and movement in each battle
- Run then annihilate : Perform spectacular finishing moves to appropriate part of your conquered enemy and unleash their powers on the horde in a surge of unstoppable fury and powerful magic
- Dynamic battle arenas : Every environment is punctuated with dangerous structures and devices that can be activated to add a new layer of creative choices to the offensive strategy
- Neo-feudal Japan : cross a mythical Asian country steeped in the magic and technology of the ancient samurai, today invaded by the demonic yokai of Japanese folklore
- Funny Business : Prepare to hear lines from Lo Wang, jokes from Zilla, and experience an intense adventure in absurd situations in order to turn Doomsday into a new one