Saint Ouen, France – March 17, 2022: humble gamesindependent developer rose locomotive AND For games only are pleased to announce today the upcoming release of the physical version Signalisa mysterious and neo-retro survival horror.
Explore dark corridors, fight mysterious attackers with few resources in retro futuristic pixel art and low poly 3D universe. Available today on Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch, this physical edition of Signalis includes a bonus instant photo with a lenticular effect.
Looking for a dream inside a nightmare.
Wake up from a long slumber and explore the surreal world of retro tech as Elster, a replica technologist who searches for her forgotten dreams. Uncover terrifying secrets, addictive puzzles, nightmarish creatures in this melancholy and intense cosmic horror experience steeped in psychological horror and survival.
- Fatal Mistake: SIGNALIS is set in a dystopian future where humanity has colonized the solar system, held in iron fists by a totalitarian European regime through aggressive surveillance and omnipresent propaganda. Androids called replicas, designed to look like citizens, live among the population as workers, officials and protectors.
- Classic Survival Horror Gameplay: Live in constant fear of strange horrors, manage your scarce resources with trepidation, and desperately search for the solution to insidious puzzles.
- Cold and Distant Places: Explore the dark corners of an abandoned ship, unravel the mysterious fate of the doomed facility’s inhabitants and find what lies behind them.
- Dream of a Dream: Experience a gripping sci-fi tale of identity, memory, anxiety about the unknown and the horror of the unfathomable, inspired by cosmic horror and the work of Stanley Kubrick, Hideaki Anno and David Lynch.
- Striking Vision: Wander through a nightmarish tale of brutalist architecture driven by fluid 3D character animation, dynamic light and shadow, and intricate transparency effects set against animated sci-fi cutscenes.
The physical edition includes an exclusive lenticular art photograph.