(AOF) – Key points
– One of the 5 European leaders in digital transformation born from the 2014 merger of Sopra and Steria;
– Company organized into 4 businesses that generate € 4.3 billion in revenue: consulting and systems integration (60%), publishing solutions (15%), business process services (15%) and infrastructure and cloud management (10%);
– European presence, in France (48% of revenues), in the United Kingdom (18%), the Other Europe division with strong positions in Germany (32%) and the rest of the world (2%);
– Business model: to be, in Europe, the strategic partner of large administrations, financial and industrial operators and strategic companies, supporting them in their digital transformation and preserving their digital independence;
– Shareholders’ agreement between the founding families Odin and Pasquier and the directors, that is, 22.3% of the capital and 33.6% of the voting rights, compared to the employees (6.3% and 8.5 %); Pierre Pasquier is Chairman of the 14-member Board of Directors and Managing Director of Vincent Paris;
– Balanced balance with debt reduced to 423 million euros compared to 1,600 million euros of capital at the end of June 2021.
– Strategy focused on a strong positioning in Europe, in the development of solutions (goal of 20% of revenue in publication and integration of solutions), in consulting (goal of 15% of revenue), integration of digital and targeting medium term for annual revenue growth between 4% and 6%, an operating margin of 10% and free cash flow between 5% and 7% of revenue;
– Innovation strategy: ensure the technologies and their uses provided by Digital Champions, innovation missions given to project teams, hackathons open to clients and partners, demonstration, ideation, codeign spaces / specific alliances (startups, universities, laboratories of research, large publishers such as Axway and GAFAM / entry into the capital of young shoots / establishment of 2 development platforms, one for the cloud and the other for blockchain, artificial intelligence and machine learning;
– Environmental strategy, validated by Science Based Targets and rated A: goal of zero net GHG emissions in 2028/5 large projects: strengthening of the Environmental Management System (EMS), optimization of resource consumption, increase in renewable energy consumption electrical and waste management / offering digital systems to achieve sustainable goals;
– One of the best positioned players in the promising cloud computing and big data (data volume management) segments, as well as in co-transformation projects such as Ecomouv or Transactifs and in cybersecurity;
– Integration of acquisitions: EEGS Design and EVA Group after Sodifrance (making the group a French leader in digital insurance and social protection services), Cxpartners, SAB and Fidor.
– Increase in recurring share of billing thanks to partnerships and close relationships with strategic clients such as public services;
– 2021 objectives, indicated, of a minimum increase of 6% in turnover and an operating margin of between 7.7 and 8% and a free cash flow of 150 to 200 million euros.
Receive our latest news Every morning, the information to remember financial markets.
Rank Math Seo Pro Weadown, Wordfence Premium Nulled, Yoast Nulled, PHP Script, Fs Poster Plugin Nulled, Astra Pro Nulled,Woodmart Theme Nulled, Wpml Nulled, Avada 7.4 Nulled, Woodmart Theme Nulled, PW WooCommerce Gift Cards Pro Nulled, Elementor Pro Weadown, Newspaper – News & WooCommerce WordPress Theme, Nulledfire, Slider Revolution Nulled, Elementor Pro Weadown, Jnews 8.1.0 Nulled, WeaPlay, Business Consulting Nulled, WP Reset Pro, Newspaper 11.2, Flatsome Nulled, Woocommerce Custom Product Ad, Premium Addons for Elementor, Jannah Nulled, Consulting 6.1.4 Nulled, Plugins, WordPress Theme, Dokan Pro Nulled