As you may already know, Square Enix and Koei Tecmo’s Team Ninja are working on an action / RPG game set in the Final Fantasy universe with a Nioh-style game called Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin. The duo give more details on this project.
Some of you have undoubtedly been able to try the demos that have been proposed to discover the game available on PS5 and XSX / S. We have offered you videos of the two full demos above. You can find them there and there.
While we’re still pretty cautious about going through this project, Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin features items that might interest fans of Nioh and other Dark Souls. But the team will have to really work on technique, which is not really perfect.
During a broadcast, the team gave various details of the second demo. This has benefited from some of the modifications and improvements planned for the final game following the return of the players during the first demo presented at E3 for the last time. We can say:
- Graphics improvements: The team underlined their commitment to fine-tune and improve the graphics before the game’s launch. Some improvements are already included in the TEST VERSION 2 currently available.
- Dynamic lighting: In-game visuals displayed during the show highlighted the use of dynamic lighting, which will provide a more realistic and immersive gaming experience throughout the game.
- Combat balance: Adjustments to the ally’s Enlightenment skill and Break Gauge, as well as MP recovery speed, are among the improvements included in TRIAL VERSION 2 to help create an exciting combat system that rewards performance.
- Difficulty level modification: Players will be able to choose from various difficulty levels suited to their preferred play style: “Phlegm” for a quiet gaming experience, “Frenzy” for action-oriented gameplay, and “Fury” for those looking for a real challenge.
- AI improvements: In addition to general improvements to Jack’s friendly combat AI, players can customize the classes, equipment and abilities of their teammates and also use “Resonance” to temporarily increase the combat abilities of their teammates.
- 4K frame rate and rendering improvements
If the game has gained in clarity, we must admit that the game still seems a long way from completion. Having played both demos on PS5 and XSX, this title looks especially like a previous generation title. Graphics with low resolution and an astonishingly fickle frame rate aspect. Nothing in the understanding justifies that such a title becomes a PS5 or an XSX. It’s not incredibly rich in graphics, native 4K resolution, or blazing fast frame rates. It is quite incomprehensible. I would attribute this to a pre-alpha title that questions me about the interest of presenting an unsuccessful title to the public that will inevitably cause negative first impressions. It is even more regrettable that the concept of a Nioh accompanied by companions is quite pleasant.
It only remains to hope that Team Ninja succeeds in correcting the situation with the launch of the game. Meanwhile, there are already new images here.
Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin is scheduled for release on March 18, 2022 on PS5, XSX, PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
PHP Script, Elementor Pro Weadown, WordPress Theme, Fs Poster Plugin Nulled, Newspaper – News & WooCommerce WordPress Theme, Wordfence Premium Nulled, Dokan Pro Nulled, Plugins, Elementor Pro Weadown, Astra Pro Nulled, Premium Addons for Elementor, Yoast Nulled, Flatsome Nulled, Woocommerce Custom Product Ad, Wpml Nulled,Woodmart Theme Nulled, PW WooCommerce Gift Cards Pro Nulled, Avada 7.4 Nulled, Newspaper 11.2, Jannah Nulled, Jnews 8.1.0 Nulled, WP Reset Pro, Woodmart Theme Nulled, Business Consulting Nulled, Rank Math Seo Pro Weadown, Slider Revolution Nulled, Consulting 6.1.4 Nulled, WeaPlay, Nulledfire