News tip Summoners War Lost Centuria, Tier List by rarity: What are the best monsters in the game?
Summoners War: Lost Centuria has just been released! As usual, Com2Us has concocted a game for us that demands both a deep strategic sense and a large bank account if you want to reach the top. Don’t panic, you can have great fun without paying, and that’s what we’ll see right away in our tier list of the best monsters!
Before starting this tier list, remember that it is obviously subjective. Although still in its infancy, Summoners War: Lost Centuria is a relatively well-rounded game.
You can imagine that the rarity of monsters has a strong influence on their power. For our tier list, we decided to talk about all the rarity levels. The reason is obvious: making a ranking made up only of Legendary or Heroic monsters wouldn’t help anyone except people who slam hundreds of dollars.
Note also that not all monsters have the same utility. As in many strategy games, each member of your team has a specific role. There are supports, tanks, attackers etc. In addition to the roles, the Monsters have types to balance between them, runes, levels of improvement … in short, stacking powerful monsters without any cohesion is not used much.
Finally, note that the game was only released very recently. This list is rather intended for beginners and it is likely to evolve quickly. With that disclaimer done, here is our list of the most effective characters in Com2Us’ new RTS!
The best Normal rarity monsters in Summoners War: Lost Centuria
- 1 – Bernard : The griffin is accessible in free to play at the very beginning of the game and it will accompany you for a long, long time. Placed at the back, it turns out to be a formidable, almost essential support. Bernard is hands down the best normal monster in the game.
- 2 – Konamiya : A notch below Bernard, Konamiya remains a very good monster to use in duo with a big Baretta type attacker.
- 3 – Shannon : Shannon may not be viable for very long, but she makes great support for beginners.
- 4 – Sieq and Fynn : The red wolf and the blue sprite are accessible at the very beginning of the game and they are pretty good single-target DPS in their respective elements!
The best rare monsters in Summoners War: Lost Centuria
- 1 – Baretta : Baretta is probably the second best striker in the whole game. You can see him everywhere at high level and it is not for nothing.
- 2 – Thrain : If you’re lucky and the stun passes, this monster will fight just about every attacker in the game. Use it at the right time and win it easy!
- 3 – Megan : Megan speeds up your team. She’s not necessarily better than Bernard, it’s up to you to see which of the two monsters you can improve the most.
- 4 – Ryan : Ryan specializes in not being able to be countered. For 2 mana, he switches the place of 2 monsters. Above all, do not underestimate him.
The best Heroic rarity monsters in Summoners War: Lost Centuria
The last two rarity levels are special since just about any Heroic or Legendary monster you will manage to summon are at least very good. It is difficult to make a ranking, but here is the top 4 we offer:
- 1 – Anubis : Put it on the back. At the start of the game, he will heal your front monsters. At the end of the game, he will make very big holes.
- 2 – Jeanne : Jeanne is among the best tanks in the game. She is able to both stun her opponents and heal her allies. Run her well!
- 3 – Hwa : Try to deliver the final blow to the monsters opposite with Hwa! If you manage to crack their whip at the right time, your opponent loses 2 mana, and it hurts a lot.
- 4 – Sophia : She puts 5 big very powerful blows in single target … while ignoring the defenses. Nagger, but effective.
The best Legendary rarity monsters in Summoners War: Lost Centuria
If you are lucky enough to get a Legendary you have to play it, they are all very good. However, 3 names keep coming up systematically in the mouths and in the teams of the best players, it would be stupid to classify them in a precise order as their roles are so different.
- Perna : All players are unanimous, the phoenix is the best attacker in the game, by far, thanks to his enormous area damage.
- Poseidon : For only 3 mana, the god of the oceans has a level 2 deceleration. It’s strong.
- Woosa : Most of the most played monsters apply very bad penalties. Woosa has immunity and a shield against them all. What else?
About Summoners Wars Lost Centuria:
Through -LecHad-, Writing jeuxvideo.com