ZUG, Swiss, May 4, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Bitcoin Association, SwissThe global industry organization working to drive businesses with the Bitcoin SV blockchain and BSV digital currency today released their second annual report highlighting their work and accomplishments for 2020.
The report, which can now be downloaded from the Bitcoin Association website, is the first to be launched after the Bitcoin Association became a non-profit association (Verein) in Swiss… It is divided into 13 sections and covers the multifaceted global work program led by the Bitcoin Association in 2020, including:
– Progress of the Bitcoin SV network
– Developer Initiatives
– Technical standards
– Public policy
– Multimedia content
– Forecast for 2021
Highlights from the report include:
- Significant technological advances made by the Bitcoin SV network, including new world block size records and proven transaction capabilities.
- Bitcoin Association’s Innovative Digital Events Program in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, Including the First Bitcoin SV DevCon and 3rd Bitcoin SV Hackathon.
- Launch of the Bitcoin SV Technical Standards Committee to improve interoperability and standardization of the Bitcoin SV ecosystem.
- Launch of Bitcoin Academy SV, a dedicated e-learning platform offering academic-grade college-style bitcoin educational resources, in addition to the launch of the first Bitcoin-focused Massively Open Online Course (MOOC) in partnership with Saxion University of Applied Sciences in Netherlands…
- Significant progress in public policy, including consulting work during the drafting phase of the historic 2020 digital asset business bill. Former & Barbuda, which has introduced a comprehensive legal and regulatory framework for the management of companies under its jurisdiction that operate in the digital asset space.
Talking about today’s launch, the founding president of the Bitcoin Association Jimmy nguyensaying:
“Today’s release of our 2020 Annual Report illustrates the great strides that the Bitcoin Association and Bitcoin SV have made in an extremely challenging year for everyone. In particular, the work done by the Association and the progress made in education, developers, public policy and the media space are very encouraging, as is the overall maturation of companies in the Bitcoin SV ecosystem. As you can see from the entire report, 2020 was a very important year for both the Bitcoin Association and Bitcoin SV, which was primarily focused on laying the essential foundation necessary for continued progress and the next phase of growth. 2021. “
About Bitcoin Association
The Bitcoin Association is a global industry organization based in Switzerland that works to promote businesses on the Bitcoin SV blockchain. It brings together important components of the Bitcoin SV ecosystem (companies, startups, developers, sellers, exchanges, service providers, blockchain transaction processors (miners), and others) working alongside them, and as a spokesperson to drive growth, the use of the Bitcoin SV blockchain and adoption digital currency BSV.
The association aims to create a regulated ecosystem that encourages lawful behavior and fosters innovation using all aspects of Bitcoin technology. Bitcoin is not only a digital currency and blockchain, but also a network protocol; Like the Internet Protocol, it is the basic set of rules for the entire data network. The association supports the use of the original Bitcoin protocol to run the world’s only blockchain on Bitcoin SV.
Bitcoin SOURCE Association