Pending the launch of season 2 of Warlords of New York on June 23, Ubisoft announces that the next major update, the Title Update 10, will be available from June 16.
As Ubisoft reports, this update will bring significant improvements and fixes to The Division 2 in preparation for the release of the Warlords of New York season. The modifications, already tested, are therefore the following:
- Improved damage for almost all weapons, including exotic ones
- Improved equipment, brand sets, and loot
- The relationship between difficulty level and loot will be improved
- Improving the quality of the objects created
- Improvement of seller’s stocks
- Major balancing of the Pass
- Fixed many bugs
Regarding Warlords of New York Season 2, by the way called Keener’s Legacy, Ubisoft says it will allow the gradual arrival of endgame content. It will give players the opportunity to discover new minor story arcs, and to prevent a renegade cell from putting Keener’s plan into action. Among the activities that will accompany this new three-month season, we find challenges, grouped under the name of Leagues, as well as various world events. Finally, Ubisoft adds that Operation Iron Horse, the second raid, will follow the launch of this season, and that it will reward players at level 30 and 40 who take up the challenge.