Want to work on cutting-edge projects with the best developers in the world? Do you want to be able to control which projects to work on and choose your own pay rate? Interested in the future of work and how the cloud will shape teams? If yes, then Gigster Talent Network is for you.
The technical architect position plays a key role in the teams we build for important US clients such as IBM, US Bank, Harley Davidson, Colgate, Dapper and 500 others. You will be responsible for helping product managers and developers create beautiful designs. Most projects will either require simple wireframes, simple mockups, or a complete design with compensation depending on the complexity of the design.
Gigster is looking for freelance solution and systems technical architects to join the Gigster Talent Network. Combined with your previous experience in technical architecture, enterprise integration, and business solution implementation, you are expected to develop the best possible business solutions that meet and exceed our customers’ needs. In many situations, this would also mean providing direct technical guidance to both corporate customer stakeholders and other members of the Talent Network team.
At Gigster, whether you’re working with entrepreneurs to realize the “next great vision” or Fortune 500 companies to launch a major product, we create really cool solutions that make a difference! From blockchain to AI/ML, virtual reality and more, Gigster creates enterprise software based on cutting-edge technologies.
- Managing the successful planning and execution of client projects
- Work with development teams and other stakeholders to ensure that milestones are delivered as planned (time and scope).
- Understand complex technical problems and be able to generate solutions and identify risks
- Report project status and connect with highly technical teams working to develop end-to-end solutions based on the latest technologies.
- At least 2 years of experience in Active Architecting with web3/Blockchain.
- 8+ years of technical leadership and architecture experience in software development
- More than 5 years of experience in designing and delivering distributed systems
- Ability to clearly explain and justify ideas when faced with competing alternatives for corporate clients and senior team members
- Deep understanding of security patterns, scalability, high availability and concurrency.
- Flexibility and creativity in designing solutions, including the use of the latest technologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate and apply architectural design patterns on a wide range of issues
- Experience with cloud technologies (GCP, AWS, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience with microservices (architecture preferred)
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases (MongoDB, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Continuous Delivery and DevOps
- Knowledge of dynamic languages (Node.js would be a plus)
- Knowledge of modern development tools (Git, etc.)
- Proven success in creating a team-oriented and fast-paced environment
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
About the Gigster Talent Network and why this post is for you
- The Gigster Talent Network is a curated selection of the world’s best software developers. Becoming a part of this select network isn’t easy, but when you do, you’ll be working with the best in Silicon Valley and around the world.
- Our model is unique in the software development industry. We do the hard work of finding US clients and analyzing their projects, and you can choose from a wide variety of gigs. You can choose concerts that fit your schedule – from 10, 20 or 40 hours a week. You can also choose your own pay rate. All projects are staffed by a project manager, full stack team, QA and DevOps.
- All our projects are designed for leading American companies and are carried out with the highest quality. Projects range from developing NFT marketplaces to virtual reality visualization for medical use and large AI/ML projects. We even prepare a case study for every project we submit so you can take it with you as part of your portfolio.
- In parallel, you will have access to an exclusive and active network of the world’s most qualified experts. Community members collaborate inside and outside concerts, as well as at local community events, online hackathons, competitions, and more. Gigster Talent Network is more than just a marketplace – it truly is an exclusive club.
Are you talented enough to be in the club?
Job Criteria for Job Posting: Senior Blockchain Technical Architect
IT, new technologies
Field of activity:
IT, USI, Internet
Contract type :
CDD – Intermediate – Freelance
Atakpame – Dapaong – Kara – Lome – Sokode – International
Work experience from 2 to 5 years
Level of study: Required languages: Key skills: Number of positions: 1