This month, Chinese hardware maker Topton introduced a new addition to its Ryzen barebones mini PC lineup in the form of the TPX4F. Which support AMD Ryzen 7 5825U processor and up to 64GB of RAM.
As a base system for a Ryzen mini PC, you’ll need a CPU, memory, and storage, and the mini PC is capable of accepting 8GB to 64GB of memory and 128GB to 2TB of PCIe NVMe solidstate storage. Topton TPX4F Mini PC connectivity options include: 4 x Intel i226V 2.5 GbE Ethernet, 1 x USB TypeC, 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x DisplayPort 1.4, 2 x USB 3.1 TypeA, 2 x USB 2.0 TypeA, 1 microSD card reader and 1 DC power input.
Ryzen Mini PC Specifications
– 4xIntel i226V 2.5G UDE filter pure RJ45 LAN, 2xUSB3.1, 2xUSB2.0, 1xUSB TypeC, 1xTF card slot.
– 2 DDR4 SODIMM nonECC RAM slots, 3200 MHz support.
– Five storage support: 2 x M.2 NVMe/PCIe3.0x4 2280 SSD (via M.2 22322280 PCB adapter board) + 1 x M.2 NVMe/PCIe3.0x4 SSD (motherboard interface on processor side) + 1 × 2.5″ SATA3.0 SSD/HDD (internal mounting) + 1 × 2.5″ SATA3.0 SSD/HDD (external from knockout hole).
– 1 x M.2 KEYE 2232 slot, support for WiFi connection, and support for data transfer to 1 x M.2 NVMe/PCIe3.0x4 2280 SSD with PCB adapter card.
– Fully functional TypeC data support, display, reverse charging.
– TF card slot supports system disk storage and loading.
– Triple display support: 1xHDMI2.0, 1xDP1.4, 1xTypeC, 3x4K@60Hz UHD video display.
– Support 1219V wide input voltage.
– Support TPM2.0, ESXI, PVE, Watchdog, auto power on, RTC, PXE boot, WakeonLAN, etc.
– Allaluminum alloy, high quality durable shell, excellent cooling performance, exquisite manufacturing on external design.
– Silent double copper tube turbofan, durable for industrial applications, running up to 7×24 hours.
Source: Liliputing: AndroidPC
Categories: Gadget News
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles contain affiliate links. If you buy something from one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.