Released in 2019 on PC, Transport Fever 2 showed undeniable qualities, improving on the foundations laid by the first opus, even if everything was still not perfectly oiled. This second episode is obviously of great interest to publisher Nacon, who wants to give it a second life with the upcoming release of the console version, simply called Transport Fever 2: Console Edition.
Transport Simulator Coming to Consoles
Seeing vehicular management games on consoles is rare enough to emphasize this. Transport Fever 2: Console Edition promises to adapt its gameplay to these new platforms and will once again ask you to create your own traffic network with over 200 vehicles including trains, trucks and planes. It is possible to create unique maps on three different continents and through eras from the 19th century to the present day.
Transport Fever 2: Console Edition will release on March 9th for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series. This version is already available for pre-order with the following bonuses:
- Appearance of the prototype aircraft Lockheed Super Constellation.
- Symbolic appearance of the Atlantic for TGV Sud-Est.
- GM Fishbowl skin in Santa Clara version.
- Alternative look for MAZ 103 with an updated look.
- Colorful exterior of Mercedes Benz eCitaro based on Luxembourg design.