Game news Valheim corrects and balances himself with new update
With now six million copies sold, Valheim can calmly contemplate the following events, which will lead it to its release in 1.0. This road is obviously strewn with pitfalls, but also updates.
Today, Iron Gate uploaded the update 0.148.6, which is a little more imposing than the previous ones. Centered around balancing and fixing bugs, this patch does not contain any major novelties in terms of content. For that, it will be necessary to wait for Hearth and Home, which should not be long in arriving. For today, we therefore have:
- Campfires, bonfires, and hearths take damage when inflicting damage.
- Reinforced chest inventory space increased to 6×4.
- All boss drops now float.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from entering the crypts.
- Fixed the rotation of the wooden tower on the object supports.
- Increased the drop rate of Drakes and Morstic trophies.
- Fixed hit points on 1 and 2 star creatures.
- Wolves that spawn at night should be easier to tame.
- The harpoon no longer works on bosses.
- The console is now disabled by default (add “-console” to enable it right click on the game via Steam, option and launch and enter “-console”).
- To activate commands and cheat codes, you must now enter devcommands and no longer imacheater.
- Improved the reaction system of enemy projectiles.
- Battle ax improvements (more easily hits multiple enemies).
- Fixed black forest stone towers.
- Correction of the comfort calculation.
- Fixed “connection failure” message.
- Fixed an issue with Sea Serpent trophies.
- Fixed an issue with Moder position.
- Fixed an issue with the Megingjord belt.
- Added a slight delay when using Cultivator, Hoe, and Hammer.
- Better management of network bandwidth.
- Correction made to dungeons.
- It is now possible to use the refresh server button before the entire list has loaded.
- Fixed removing an item from item support that would not always sync item stats.
- Better detection of bad connections.
- Fixed an issue that caused the server to send more data as a client was connected.
- Updates to translations.
By MalloDelic, Journalist jeuxvideo.com