After being playable for free last weekend on PS4 / PS5 and PC, Watch Dogs Legion offers a 5.6 update with once again in the program some fixes for consoles and PC with specificities depending on the game platform.
► Find our Watch Dogs Legion test at This address
► Find our additional Bloodline content test at This address
After the recent return of Aiden Peace in the Bloodline DLC tested by our beloved Psychedelic, Watch Dogs Legion continues to expand with various free and paid content … and getting updated! In fact, version 5.6 has been rolled out today on consoles and PCs and a good connection will be required to update quickly, particularly on PC, as well as on PS4, Xbox Series, and Xbox One:
- PS5: 3.2 Go
- PS4: 26.6 go
- Xbox Series: 40.2 Go
- Xbox One: 23.8 Go
- PC / Stadia: 25.98 GB
Find out what’s new in Update 5.6 below by checking the patch note:
- Fixed an issue where the minimum number of players required for Spiderbot Arena was 4 players. This solution reduces the minimum number of players required for the expected 2 players.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash under certain circumstances.
- Fixed missing visuals on some UI highlights when hovering over them.
- Suppression du drone cargo from Watch Dogs: Legion of the Dead.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from recruiting agents with the Season 10 rank requirement when they have already unlocked that rank.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when disconnecting the active profile from the Watch Dogs: Legion main menu.
- Fixed an issue where controller inputs would not be logged if a controller was activated after accepting an out-of-game invite to launch Watch Dogs: Legion.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash.
Watch Dogs Legion is still available on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series, Xbox One, and PC.
You will like it too