Released on September 3, WRC 9 receives its December update today. The game sees its support for new generation consoles in particular extended with 120 Hz compatibility on Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5. A quality mode is also available in addition to the Portugal rally and improvements to the compatibility of the wheels.
Various fixes are also available in this update, the full patch note of which can be found here.
Main new features of the update
- Added 120Hz mode on Xbox Series X and PS5
- Addition of a “Quality” mode
- Addition of co-pilot mode
- Addition of Rally Portugal
- Preparation for season 6 of the eSport championship
> Buy WRC 9
A reference in off-road simulation, the WRC license returns with even more realistic gameplay and ever more content: 3 new rallies, 35 new stages, creation of your own personalized championships and completely redesigned engine sounds.