Find WWE 2K23 MyFaction mode locker codes so you can quickly unlock some cards to start playing.
As with the previous release, MyFaction mode returns in WWE 2K23. For those who don’t know, the principle is simple: create a faction using maps to counter offline or online mode. Just like FUT in FIFA, the goal is to find the best cards in order to benefit from the strongest fighters. As you understand, you will have to open a whole bunch of decks to find the right cards.
If you don’t decide to buy boosters quickly, you will have to win a lot of matches that will give you MFP points. And to win matches, having a few good cards to start with is not so bad. So, to help you get started, some package codes are already available for getting good level superstars and managers.
To do this, you need to enter locker codes (LOCKER codes on VO) that can be found here and there in the game, 2K should also deliver them from time to time, but remember that offers were really rare last year. Let’s hope there will be a little more generosity on that side this year. Anyway, here are the codes already available.
- AUSTIN316ESB: Steve Austin Broken Skull Pack
- NEWDAYROCKS: Xavier Woods Manager Card (Emerald)
- UPUPDOWNDOWN: Tyler Breeze Manager Card (Emerald)
- EVENSTRONGER23: 3,000 MFPs and 3 Superstars Series 1 Base Packs
If you have ever been unsure where to enter your codes, here is the procedure to follow:
- Launch MyFaction mode from the WWE 2K23 main menu.
- On the Live tab, select the “Locker Codes” field.
- Enter the code using the virtual keyboard and bingo!
Here you will find the following codes that will be available, so feel free to return to this page from time to time to stay up to date. You can also follow us on our social networks through our link tree.