Wyze, better known for its affordable cameras and smart home accessories, entered a new market this week with the introduction of its first low latency wireless gaming headset, aptly named Wyze. The low latency wireless gaming headset features 50mm highdefinition audio drivers, ultralow latency wireless, a rechargeable battery capable of up to 20 hours of playtime on a single charge, and multisource connectivity to easily switch between two devices. when the button is pressed.
Check out the video embedded below for more on what you can expect from the new Wyze gaming headset.
“Headset for gamers who wear headsets. But it’s something more. Get ultralow latency 20ms wireless with the included 2.4GHz dongle. Runwayworthy comfort with memory foam ear cushions and a lightweight, extrawide frame. Add up to 20 hours of battery life and 2 microphone options and you can play as much as you can.”
Wyze Wireless Gaming Headset
“The new addition provides 20 hours of battery life with USBC, fast charging providing up to 2 hours of charging in 10 minutes, a detachable boom microphone extension, and multisource connectivity with Bluetooth 5.2 and 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity. With the included 2.4GHz USB dongle, Wyze advertises wireless latency as low as 20ms.”
- Black color
- Finish: matte
- Dimensions: 6.3″ x 3.54″ x 7.48″ (160.02mm x 70mm x 190mm)
- Weight: 0.68 lb (308.4 g)
- Charging method: USBC cable
- Ports: 1 boom microphone port, 1 USBC charging port
- Battery: 600mAh DC 3.7V Liion battery
- Battery life: up to 20 hours
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Fast Charging: 10 minutes charge up to 2 hours
- Bluetooth version: 5.2
- Number of connected devices: 2 at the same time
- Compatibility: PC, MAC, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, Android/iOS
- Builtin Microphone: Omnidirectional, 4mm
- Boom microphone: unidirectional, 6 mm
Headings: Gadget news, Breaking news
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles contain affiliate links. If you buy something from one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. To learn more.